The Joke Thread

CeriG

Paddy English man, Paddy Scottish man and Paddy Irish man are all sat in the pub having a few pints talking about their kids when Paddy English man says 'my son was born on St George's Day, so I called him George'. Paddy Scottish man says 'no way, my son was born on St Andrews day, so I called him Andrew'. Paddy Irishman, with excitement on his face exclaims 'no fucking way, I don't believe it, wait til I tell our Pancake about this'.

I'll get me coat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stocksey said:

Yep. How did I miss that! I'm going to blame the small human for distracted me and not spotting the auto correct

I'm more surprised that it took a few posts before it got corrected. Not only that, but who is this Michael Davis person who can get away with hijacking a Michael Eavis joke so nonchalantly on a site almost dedicated to all things Glastonbury? A complete cad, in my view. 

A first time caught white collar criminal goes to prison. On entering the prison he is shown to his cell, and meets his cellmate - a big gorilla of a beast, named Bubba, lying on the top bunk.

Bubba turns to his new cell mate and says "Come here kid, we're gonna play a little game called Mommy and Daddy. Do you want to be Mommy or Daddy?"

The white collar criminal thinks to himself, well, if I pick Mommy, Bubba's going to do something awful to me... "Okay, I'll be Daddy."

Bubba looks down at him and says, "Alright, get up here and suck Mommy's cock"