Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

9 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Those pictures are awesome! Will have to get some more this year.

On the note of T-shirt’s... I’m sure I’ve seen this posted elsewhere but can’t remember the answer... are any large T-shirt’s like to come back in stock Neil? @eFestivals

Sorry to dive on - someone asked last week and I'm pretty sure Neil said he had no plans to print any more. I might be wrong which would render this pointless!

10 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Those pictures are awesome! Will have to get some more this year.

On the note of T-shirt’s... I’m sure I’ve seen this posted elsewhere but can’t remember the answer... are any large T-shirt’s like to come back in stock Neil? @eFestivals

I have one Large t-shirt left .... the shop was saying none, so I've just adjusted the stock so the last one can be ordered.

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I have one Large t-shirt left .... the shop was saying none, so I've just adjusted the stock so the last one can be ordered.

Bugger!!!  Was after a new t-shirt too, will have to dig out an old crusty one ?

1 hour ago, alibear said:

Haha, how so?! I'll try and pop along. I plan to every year, it just never happens somehow! I'll try and make sure that changes this year ? 

Well, unless I am mistaken, I owe the fact that I'm going to you!  (I may have got the wrong person but I don't think so!)

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Well, unless I am mistaken, I owe the fact that I'm going to you!  (I may have got the wrong person but I don't think so!)

Ah, I got yours and @Watergirl 's? I didn't remember what your handle was! No need to buy me a beer, but it'd be good to finally meet you both.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Bloody perfect start to the festival - well mini start after the Tuesday evening which is the real mini start ?

You're getting into Pilton for drinkies with the Pilton Party People as well aren't ya? You lucky thing. 

On 5/29/2019 at 12:33 PM, Quark said:

Perfect timing, Mik Artistik on the the Croissant Neuf bandstand Wed 4pm.  Great lead in before the meet, guessing there'll be a few efest faces there!

This may be herecy to you folk but I really didnt like this guy live. All my mates did though so guess its just me!

5 minutes ago, Armourman said:

This may be herecy to you folk but I really didnt like this guy live. All my mates did though so guess its just me!

dont worry ... there is someone very popular on here ... that I musicallyI  just dont get ... but thats the great thing about varrying tastes I guess 

• Upvote 1