Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet (2019 edition)

eFestivals

35 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I  believe the bit in purple is quite relevant to the Efest meet ... hope you won't be gathering too much info for future broadcasts :) 

It's going to be like football scouts hanging out at another club's training ground :lol:

9 hours ago, ian the worm said:

Got my bar shifts confirmed and I won't be able to make it again this year. ☹️  Have fun y'all.  Working 7pm till 3am if anyone's passing the Rabbit Hole, bimbling for DJ's n cocktails.

Are you happy to share your shift schedule, @ian the worm? Means I can work a visit and hug into my...ahem...somewhat busy programme...

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

13 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Are you happy to share your shift schedule, @ian the worm? Means I can work a visit and hug into my...ahem...somewhat busy programme...

Ben

? ? .........

Front bar Wed 7pm till 3am*

Bloody Mary Stall Sat 1pm till 5pm*

Funkingham bar Sat night 12:30 till 4:30am*

* subject to change before, during and indeed after the event. 

xx

4 hours ago, ian the worm said:

? ? .........

Front bar Wed 7pm till 3am*

Bloody Mary Stall Sat 1pm till 5pm*

Funkingham bar Sat night 12:30 till 4:30am*

* subject to change before, during and indeed after the event. 

xx

Brilliant. Always love a worm hug. X

3 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Smashing

☺️

Ben x

Quite. Might catch your trail of dust. ?

• Like 2

On 5/31/2019 at 9:46 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

You guys doing another podcast before the festival? Raced through the first series! Appreciate there's not long now...

We’re trying our best! Have finally got our remote recording system set up to Miguel’s standards (he’s quite the audiophile). But pinning people down for interviews is proving more difficult than we thought! Almost there though :)

On 5/31/2019 at 7:14 PM, crazyfool1 said:

I  believe the bit in purple is quite relevant to the Efest meet ... hope you won't be gathering too much info for future broadcasts :) 

Sorry if I’m being super ignorant, but I can’t find the “bit in purple” you’re referring to? Could you point me in the right direction? Wouldn’t want to step on any toes.

8 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

We’re trying our best! Have finally got our remote recording system set up to Miguel’s standards (he’s quite the audiophile). But pinning people down for interviews is proving more difficult than we thought! Almost there though :)

Ah cool! Best of luck with it.