2021 Lineup

26 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The absolute horror of Jake Bugg and Macklemore being two of the subheadliners will never be topped imo.

In my opinion 2012 was the last time I’ve seen a lineup drop get positive reviews on here. I think the only gripe I remember was Paramore being back after only 2 years. How bizarre, that would probs be celebrated now.

But people seem to forget that between 2012 and 2014, Jake Bugg was huge. Two consecutive number 1 albums, same as Royal Blood whose sub slot last year no one seemed to argue with. I felt his booking seemed about right at the time.

Edited by VCK

Just now, VCK said:

But people seem to forget that between 2012 and 2014, Jake Bugg was huge. Two consecutive number 1 albums, 

Yeah and where is he now 😂 people knew he was a flash in the pan and filler booking from the start. The hate towards jake bugg is because we knew he was very much flavour of the month and would be out the back door sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, KJP98 said:

Khalid?

He’s a Parklife headliner so I dunno if he’d do R&L as well.

I’m going to say George Ezra