Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, thewayiam said:

This is definitely a disappointment of a big 6Music follower haha

This is definitely a radio 2 kind of comment.. as in whatever you're spouting, I'm not interested 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

This is definitely a radio 2 kind of comment.. as in whatever you're spouting, I'm not interested 😜

My point exactly! Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

Bastille added to line up. Announced at 9am

image.thumb.png.76a96d29b91c851336bc8c9a39500095.png

Dreadful lineup. Dreadful organisation. But worst of all, that poster...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

Bastille added to line up. Announced at 9am

and Rag n Bone man removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

and a £15 ticket price reduction.

Wow, that's a pretty big move 4 months out, isn't it? How often does that happen? Any other factors apart from shambolic sales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Martini Police said:

Wow, that's a pretty big move 4 months out, isn't it? How often does that happen? Any other factors apart from shambolic sales?

Not sure I've known anything the same before, although of course there's often been bargain deals for some of the London big-gigs.

Can only think its to drive sales, so i'm guessing they must have been below expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine the abysmal organisation last year will have our people off regardless of the lineup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DR OK said:

Imagine the abysmal organisation last year will have our people off regardless of the lineup

What happened last year? Was thinking of going..

Edited by NickisGinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kettling of punters - even if you left early - you were forced into a non-moving queue to get to a tube station that was so slow the station was shut by the time you got there.

Long queues.

Overcrowding.

On the plus side, it wasn't as bad as QOTSA Finsbury Park also last year, which was the poorest organisation I've experienced in 25 years of gigging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

25 quid makes it seem a bit better

15 quid. The pricepoint at which I'd bite is free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Wow, that's a pretty big move 4 months out, isn't it? How often does that happen? Any other factors apart from shambolic sales?

That's actually put me off, I'd have gone for £40 I reckon with Catfish, Rag N Bone Man and DMAs to see but Bastille instead nope. I did like them back when they 1st appeared but not arsed for a while now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

That's actually put me off, I'd have gone for £40 I reckon with Catfish, Rag N Bone Man and DMAs to see but Bastille instead nope. I did like them back when they 1st appeared but not arsed for a while now.

They have the second stage headliner on at the same time as the main stage sub. Could even be DMA’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an email today offering “6 for 5”. Not exactly a great deal but I think it shows where it’s going. I can see this getting binned off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John L said:

Got an email today offering “6 for 5”. Not exactly a great deal but I think it shows where it’s going. I can see this getting binned off. 

Community's lineup isn't great either and theres no (young) indie day at APE either. I haven't bought a ticket for this or community yet, i would have done community but Kooks at reading put me off they were a bore. I think it will survive though, just didn't have a great headliner this year i guess that was with the old theme and they've had to adapt around it.

Edited by gfa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, gfa said:

Community's lineup isn't great either and theres no (young) indie day at APE either. I haven't bought a ticket for this or community yet, i would have done community but Kooks at reading put me off they were a bore. I think it will survive though, just didn't have a great headliner this year i guess that was with the old theme and they've had to adapt around i

yeah they weren't great at reading especially after The Wombats who took down the place really didn't help

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea how this is selling, definitely not coughing up full price as i'm seeing Catfish already this summer and saw them at the SSE - but hoping for some cheap tickets/competition ones. Twickets is empty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we reckon they will start giving out free tickets to this as I've been getting a lot of free ones to APE and was wondering if this would do similar?

Don't think they are run by the same company though are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...