Idles

fuzzy_logic

23 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Started at 9pm yday but it's 8pm tonight because it's a club night in the same venue.

Do you know if its the same Sat too - club night? cheers

• 4 weeks later...

So what we reckoning then, 6pm Park on the Friday and 1am Friday (Thursday) at the Truth Stage. That Truth Stage gig will be mad and I will try to get there at around 7-8pm to ensure entry and see it.  Cannot wait and will be one of the moments of the festival. Hopefully Block 9 and Arcadia have something good for that night also so everyone won't be there. 

3 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

So what we reckoning then, 6pm Park on the Friday and 1am Friday (Thursday) at the Truth Stage. That Truth Stage gig will be mad and I will try to get there at around 7-8pm to ensure entry and see it.  Cannot wait and will be one of the moments of the festival. Hopefully Block 9 and Arcadia have something good for that night also so everyone won't be there. 

I wonder where they'll put the Keith Flint Appreciation hour as that's a similar time?

It'll be Williams Green/Croissant Neuf for me; then onto the Truth Stage around 11pm after ROT90s. Hopefully that won't be too late!

4 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I thought it was 1am Saturday? 

25 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

That would make more sense logistically.

Screenshot_20190504-192507.png

Switzerland is Sunday but they’ve put it as Thursday as that’s when the festival starts (like Wednesday, Glastonbury. Logistically, it makes more sense to perform 1am Thursday night/Friday morning, then play 6pm on the Park and go Luxembourg later the next day than play Saturday morning and fly to Luxembourg. 

Thats why I think it’s Thursday night/Friday morning. 

16 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Switzerland is Sunday but they’ve put it as Thursday as that’s when the festival starts (like Wednesday, Glastonbury. Logistically, it makes more sense to perform 1am Thursday night/Friday morning, then play 6pm on the Park and go Luxembourg later the next day than play Saturday morning and fly to Luxembourg. 

Thats why I think it’s Thursday night/Friday morning. 

If Switzerland is Sunday, that definitely makes more sense.

15 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/mercedes-marxist-single/1460725028

New song by IDLES ‘Mercedes Marxist’ a like what they’ve done before, good song, excited about the Truth stage and Park stage set. 

Love it! Totally have to see these guys both times if poss, even if I can't drag the others in my group away from Lauryn Hill (or whoever clashes on the Pyramid).

• 2 weeks later...

Guessing it might have flown under the radar of people not looking outside this bit of forum but there’s a Vodafone rewards deal; £5 for two tickets to All Points East on 31st May (Bring Me the Horizon day). Idles are on the main stage at 4:55pm and there are other cool things like Alice Glass, Run the Jewels and Health on the bill as well.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Guessing it might have flown under the radar of people not looking outside this bit of forum but there’s a Vodafone rewards deal; £5 for two tickets to All Points East on 31st May (Bring Me the Horizon day). Idles are on the main stage at 4:55pm and there are other cool things like Alice Glass, Run the Jewels and Health on the bill as well.

Vodafone ran out of codes a couple of days ago I believe

Edited by Mouseboy11

• 2 weeks later...