Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

23 hours ago, Ashl said:

Are there ever any live sets at the Temple? If anyone knows of any good live acts on the poster would love something new to listen to today on Spotify!

Think dutty moonshine band are I live act. Watched a couple of videos on YouTube & they looked like they could be fun.

Not checked if they are on spotify

Really wish West Holts would drop their line-up a bit earlier - so much great and unusual music on there that I'd like to be mugging up on now!

I guess this could be said for several areas of the fest, but West Holts' line-up does seem to come from further and wider than some areas

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, billum said:

Really wish West Holts would drop their line-up a bit earlier - so much great and unusual music on there that I'd like to be mugging up on now!

I guess this could be said for several areas of the fest, but West Holts' line-up does seem to come from further and wider than some areas

Agree 100%

20 hours ago, billum said:

Too true, despite having a passion for many genres well represented on WH, I’m always able to find a couple of previously unknown acts I end up loving. But it’s not necessarily music you can watch half a YouTube video and decide on the back of that.

• Upvote 1

On 4/24/2019 at 10:59 AM, Gnomicide said:

Silver Hayes
The Avalon

The Common
Block 9
Theatre & Circus
Shangri-La

The Glade
Kidzfield
The Leftfield

Arcadia
Unfairground
Acoustic

West Holts
The Pier
Cineramageddon

Pilton Palais

Thinking about it, there were no Acoustic Stage acts on the 1st poster, maybe they'll get their own announcement too.

So possibly 13 more announcements left.  Reckon we get the full times week commencing 27th May.  So....today and another 4 full weeks to go. 

1 today and then one every other day from next week it is.

21 minutes ago, Jah_Roots said:

ok, having read this from the newest post, back up the page, i saw this and thought someone had info that a-ha had been confirmed to play.

as a massive a-ha fan i am somewhat disappointed to then find this is not the case... 

Haha! Oh dear, sorry, that is indeed mega disappointing. You never know though, there is always an outside chance