Download 2020

gabrielomachado

54 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

i'm starting to have the feeling that a band NO ONE expected will be announced tomorrow, if we're getting all 3 headliners

like muse in 2015, biffy in 2017 or even tool in 2019

Agreed, hoping they'll pull a Bring Me The Horizon, Foo Fighters or QOTSA on us.

5 hours ago, strangerkings said:

Bands I want to headline (but can't see it happening):

BMTH, Metallica, Green Day, Muse

Bands I wouldn't mind headlining:

Blink-182, Alter Bridge, Korn, AC/DC, Foo Fighters, ADTR

What I think it'll be:

SOAD, Maiden, Kiss

This is what I think it will be. If it is this it will be bitterly disappointing. I’d love to see maiden again, great live band, but SOAD were naff last time and Kiss are just relatively naff. 

12 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

This would be the worst conceivable three headliners they could book.

Two that did it in 2017 and one that hasn't been any good for well over a decade.

It's funny to be fair as for my tastes I'd like that but for Download Festival I think it would go down the toilet. You'd need to use the Zippo for the likes of Judas Priest.

1 minute ago, everest said:

I think that today will be announcement of announcement and by the end of the week nova rock and download will release headliners

Definitely the announcement today, they wouldn’t say it twice and it ties in with other announcements. 

24 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It's funny to be fair as for my tastes I'd like that but for Download Festival I think it would go down the toilet. You'd need to use the Zippo for the likes of Judas Priest.

Yeah, I do really like Biffy and SOAD, it would just be uninspiring.

2 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Resurrection Fest have just begun announcing names on Twitter every couple of mins.

Confirmed so far are SOAD, Amenra, Blowfuse, Jinjer, Knocked Loose, Madball, Heaven Shall Burn.

Would love to see either of these on the main stage, especially Knocked Loose. If Madball play I imagine it will be on the Avalanche.