so, Stormzy then...?

eFestivals

1 minute ago, 40 Days said:

They're definitely shopping at Lidl as far as this year's headliners are concerned.

Paul McCartney?

A BEATLE?

Have you considered going to Coachella? Where they can ‘afford’ as expensive a headliner as you like? You should. It’s great. You can even drink your beer there. No, THERE. Just there. Where they say you can. 

Ben

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, 40 Days said:

He'll play BST and numerous shows across Europe. The Cure are playing tonnes of shows this summer. Three pretty uninspiring headliners - but that's just my opinion.

What acts would you suggest as a realistic yet inspiring trio for 2019 then?

5 minutes ago, 40 Days said:

He'll play BST and numerous shows across Europe. The Cure are playing tonnes of shows this summer. Three pretty uninspiring headliners - but that's just my opinion.

Of all the bullshit complaints about headliners, "they're playing other shows in the world you know" has to be one of the daftest we've had here ever. So congratulations I suppose.

With over 1,000 acts playing Glastonbury, why the obsession with Stormzy headlining with one album under his belt? The Killers and Arctic Monkeys both headlined the Pyramid stage in 2007 with one album. It's not for me, but I get that it's a good ballsy move that adds to the eclectic mix of glasto.

Just now, Grateful Ghoul said:

With over 1,000 acts playing Glastonbury, why the obsession with Stormzy headlining with one album under his belt? The Killers and Arctic Monkeys both headlined the Pyramid stage in 2007 with one album. It's not for me, but I get that it's a good ballsy move that adds to the eclectic mix of glasto.

Actually they both had two albums, but so will Stormzy.

• Like 1