so, Stormzy then...?

eFestivals

46 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Loved this thread. Brits night shaping up nicely. Two suggestions... Can we have more upvotes available "for one night only" on that night, and surely ... Having read the entire 2017 Brits night thread last week...@morph100 and whoever's Mum it was should be on the mushroom tea?

I already tagged Neil @eFestivals about that. Keeping fingers crossed. Love Brits night. :D 

11 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Yeah, alright. Enough already. I’ve f**cking heard of Stormzy ok? ?

:lol: I'm not sure if you realised but I was making a joke about you spelling 'Brits' as 'Brita' :P

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Not if you're looking for Brita. Handy if you're in the market for chilled filtered water. 

49 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Oh Em Fucking Gee. Just watched the Stormzy Brit performance. I'm on the Stormzy train. Gonna look like an oul mammy driving around blasting his toons out for the next few months. 

Actually the first pymild act I'm genuinely excited about. 

Yeh, I'm in. He became super interesting when he did that Grenfell free style at the brits, but I've never actually checked his tunes out....just considered him to be an ace guy...but as it turns out, his tunes are pretty awesome too! 

Edited by Sasperella

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Oh Em Fucking Gee. Just watched the Stormzy Brit performance. I'm on the Stormzy train. Gonna look like an oul mammy driving around blasting his toons out for the next few months. 

Actually the first pymild act I'm genuinely excited about. 

Were you not on the Foos train when they were announced?

57 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Were you not on the Foos train when they were announced?

I was but went back to the tent and missed it. Was exhausted (condition) and you know had a bit of the oul sun stroke as well. 

To be honest I was on the train before i heard about the 2 hour plus sets. I get twitching after an hour of anyone. 

Shut up and play the hits. 

Over two hours! Unless you're Prince you ain't playing all the hits. 

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

I was but went back to the tent and missed it. Was exhausted (condition) and you know had a bit of the oul sun stroke as well. 

To be honest I was on the train before i heard about the 2 hour plus sets. I get twitching after an hour of anyone. 

Shut up and play the hits. 

Over two hours! Unless you're Prince you ain't playing all the hits. 

Prince didn't have 2 hours of hits. To be honest, he didn't have 40 minutes of songs I know and like.

4 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Loved this thread. Brits night shaping up nicely. Two suggestions... Can we have more upvotes available "for one night only" on that night, and surely ... Having read the entire 2017 Brits night thread last week...@morph100 and whoever's Mum it was should be on the mushroom tea?

Havent been mushroom picking but tempted to get some absinthe in for Brits night, think that’s the best I can do ?

35 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Prince didn't have 2 hours of hits. To be honest, he didn't have 40 minutes of songs I know and like.

Stu, I wanna wash that mouth out with soap right now. Are you really fucking kidding me? Prince could rock all fucking night.