Space in Worthy View Tent

Big_Stav1984

Hi Guys,

Hope all are good. Myself and a group of mates have tickets to 2019 and have all secured 2 man scout tents in the Worthy View private camping area of the festival. All other friends are coupled up so I am looking to share the cost of the pre-erected camping spot with someone for the week if possible, I have paid the £300 in full and looking for half the money (so £150) if anyone is interested. The Worthy View accommodation is all now sold out so please do get in touch if you are interested and would like to take advantage of the extra benefits that this campsite offers verses the regular camping at the festival.

Cheers,

Nic

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/worthy-view-pre-erected-camping/

10 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Maybe whatsshecalled with the van didn't manage to get a CV pass this year. She may be interested? 

edit, I remember. Phillipa.

Been a bit of clear out last week or so Dusty, generally been agreed that the van gag has run its course and is kinda grossing some people out. Time to drop that one ?

Just now, Brave Sir Robin said:

I don't think you can blame anyone for raising it in the context of this particular thread.

Not at all BSR, but I know Dusty's not been around a great deal. Hence a point out rather than a shout down.

Just trying to prevent another thread descending into a repeat of conversations that are being had at length elsewhere! :)

2 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

We stayed in the Bell Tents before, which are extremely roomy. The scout tents looked....cosy. 

:lol:

My brother does a lot of hill walking and navigation so he's got a little one-man job he takes out with him. Does the job for a night but not, as he found out at BDs, a 4 day festival...

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Not having stayed in WV are those tents a bit snug then? I assumed they'd be a better 2-man be than your average bit of kit from Millets!

They are bigger than your normal 2 man tents you would buy from a shop (which are usually only fit for 1 person). fit 2 people in comfortably but not loads of room like. My criteria for a tent is always can you stand up in it.... then it tends to be big enough ha 

12 hours ago, Big_Stav1984 said:

Boy or girl, no preference. Be good if London based so we can meet for a beer beforehand prior to sleeping on the floor next to each other. There is also likely to be space in the car if travelling from London.

I like the fact that you have thought about a level of risk mitigation before inviting a potential interweb psychopath to share the best part of a week with you in a very intimate space... albeit a face to face in a boozer in Southwark..

You want to ask them to drink 12 pints of cider and eat a vegetable curry before they show for the interview.. it will be more relevant than The Times under an arm or a rose on the lapel..

And btw... if you are the interviewee I would ask if they like the movies of Tom Cruise and John Travolta especially.

13 hours ago, Big_Stav1984 said:

Boy or girl, no preference. Be good if London based so we can meet for a beer beforehand prior to sleeping on the floor next to each other. There is also likely to be space in the car if travelling from London.

I'd say you're best meeting up one early morning after a heavy night out. Meet in a small lift, exchange smells and see if you could put up with each other.

• Like 1