seanz25

Victorious 2019

Ashcroft playing his own gig in Portsmouth during April so probably rules him out.

43 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Ashcroft playing his own gig in Portsmouth during April so probably rules him out.

Im going

Pretty sure it was about this time last year we got our first announcement: The Libertines etc...

Hopefully something coming in the next few days? 

5 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Honestly, I would love to see Biffy at Victorious next year. Would be soo good imo!

LOL...I've had it in my head for ages that Biffy are playing Victorious and I have no idea where it came from.

Did someone on here mention it? Would love it to happen. 

Just now, Henrik said:

LOL...I've had it in my head for ages that Biffy are playing Victorious and I have no idea where it came from.

Same here. After last year I said to my mate I feel the fest could easily get Biffy in now and just been thinking about it for ages and finally thought id ut it on the chat ahah! Can only hope!! 

They aren't playing Reading (or at least headlining), they're also doing an Irish gig not long before the bank holiday weekend. Seems perfectly possible. 

3 hours ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Honestly, I would love to see Biffy at Victorious next year. Would be soo good imo!

ride the i'm a celebrity hype train and get Nick Knowles too

5 hours ago, Henrik said:

If they play accept a Victorious headline slot, they effectively give up any hope of major festival headlining outside of Scotland thereafter I'd imagine.

Really can't see New Order playing nostalgia fests like these. 

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

If they play accept a Victorious headline slot, they effectively give up any hope of major festival headlining outside of Scotland thereafter I'd imagine.

Fine by me. 

Biffy have already said they don't mind moving back down the bills. I'm guessing they're just glad they got there at least once.

I think they might do the full sweep of the Broadwick Live events - or as many as they can do without conflicting, at least. They seem like a band who are just happy to play, and they'll be fine putting this one/two UK festival a year lifestyle behind them.

They feel about the right size and would be a decent booking. Hopefully i they are happy slipping back down to smaller bookings/events they can return to making better music? Hearing Jaggy Snake/57 on Southsea Common would be awesome.