• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lizzo is the biggest one i can think of, in more ways than one...

this thread:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

Not really many female alternative artists around at the moment that are better than what we have now. Can't think of any that could greatly improve the line up.

??????????

Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs, Charli XCX, Janelle Monáe, Rosalía, Weyes Blood.... so many more 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Well it isn't really an opinion is it, it's a fact. 

It is an opinion its your opinion, in others opinions Oasis are massive world wide. 

I mean they sold out shows in all continents, doesn't get more global than that.

29 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Edit : why would the stack up each day to reflect a genre? That's not how it works.

Agreed but that’s how it use to go down years ago and the tickets would sell out within an hour of the line up dropping 

it makes sense to have a few bands artists of the same calibre to build the atmosphere on the stage that day and get every one pumped! That’s why majority of the higher slots these days don’t seem as great as they could of been because of poor misplacement of the acts  

So then, what are people's days shaping up like, despite the awful clashes?

Mine's something like...

FRIDAY: Slowthai / RTJ / Fever 333 or IDLES or Courteeners 🙄 / RATM

- I'm guessing Creeper & HO99O9 will clash with some of these so left them out.

SATURDAY: As It Is/ All Time Low/ Hybrid Minds/ Denzel Curry or JPEGMAFIA

SUNDAY: Fontaines D.C/ Sonny Fodera/ Rex Orange County or Danny Brown

- Hopefully Wolf Alice are 3rd down main, as this days pretty poor so far.

Are there any acts I've left off that people would recommened I see?

Edited by jamieaslee
3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

??????????

Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs, Charli XCX, Janelle Monáe, Rosalía, Weyes Blood.... so many more 

Would love to see all of these at Reading. Feel like they really have messed up with the gender imbalance on this one.

7 minutes ago, ACDC said:

Whoever made this a week ago wasn’t a million miles away.. Do they know something could The Strokes and Wolf Alice get added later? That would save it for me.. 

B730D830-973D-4E0E-B258-9CEADFB8A301.png

Nah

----

Undercard is growing on me - lots of good singalong acts and the other stages are fun too, always a good headliner on for me (Fender, Rex/LG and Rage) plus like silent disco and everything in, I can see myself going

Just now, TheWaters said:

I think someone will slot above Gerry rather than a 3rd under him.

No chance. He’s absolutely massive at the moment and like it or not him before Liam makes a lot of sense audience wise. Not a fan at all but his placing will look spot on come the festival.

14 minutes ago, VCK said:

Not really many female alternative artists around at the moment that are better than what we have now. Can't think of any that could greatly improve the line up.

Although I am surprised Wolf Alice aren't there, but maybe they'll be slotted in between D-Block Europe and Gerry.

Dua Lipa over Migos, Wolf Alice over Cinnamon, HAIM could’ve been in there too