Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 hours ago, ob123 said:

Mumford and Sons 

Cardi B 

Imagine Dragons // Blink-182

This needs to happen. Although I feel like people on efests don’t complain as much as they did when I first joined. Don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing

Edited by Steve1000

3 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Drake / Catfish X BMTH / Arctic Monkeys would be the dream for next year

Reckon you'll get at least one of these, if not two. No way for BMTH though after APE, why should they headline after APE sold poorly off the back of an album when you have like tdcc doing community and selling it far better at the end of an album cycle for instance. Sub for now with BMTH.

Tame Impala’s Other Stage set looked wonderful. They’ve done Ally Pally twice and the O2 over their last two tours here. That puts them in the co-headline bracket, surely? 

Foals + Tame Impala 

Stormzy 

Green Day 

That’d be a great set of headliners. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Tame Impala’s Other Stage set looked wonderful. They’ve done Ally Pally twice and the O2 over their last two tours here. That puts them in the co-headline bracket, surely? 

Foals + Tame Impala 

Stormzy 

Green Day 

That’d be a great set of headliners. 

I hope so, love em and I would be underwhelmed with catfish.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I don't think you can predicate it on venue size alone or else Bastille would have comfortably headlined a couple of times by now and Frank Turner and alt-J would have had a go as well. I think Tame Impala are firmly sub-level as it stands and need to do some things like Latitude and Parklife to prep them for the bigger slots.