Lineup 2020

randlfan

54 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I really can’t see Dua Lipa being a regular at R&L. I see her as a one off like Macklemore was the year he played. You’ll probably see more mainstream artists like her appearing but I can’t see Dua returning. 

You could be right, but you never know. If ya don't like the Dua prediction then just imagine it's another pop act that you couldn't predict playing 3rd main this far in advance.

55 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Catfish tour selling very well. Wembley gone plus all the bigger places including MEN very quickly. If booked they'll be minimum co-headline. I think they'll be booked 3rd/maybe even sub at Glastonbury.

Personally think they'll gamble on them being an outright headline. Don't even know if it will be that much of a gamble by 2020. 

1 hour ago, Goer190 said:

Personally think they'll gamble on them being an outright headline. Don't even know if it will be that much of a gamble by 2020. 

Yeah tbf if you can sell out Wembley Arena, Nottingham, Cardiff, Sheffield and MEN Arena then you can headlight outright. I believe they've also done Liverpool Echo too. 

We've had a co-headliner in the past that still has a Ally Pally tour date for sale with standing.

Blink are back in the studio which is why I predict them as I dont see another then at another fest. The chances are quite high for an act from Glastonbury to go to headline Reading and they'll jump on the Stormzy brigade the. Catfish...for me personally.

20 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah tbf if you can sell out Wembley Arena, Nottingham, Cardiff, Sheffield and MEN Arena then you can headlight outright. I believe they've also done Liverpool Echo too. 

We've had a co-headliner in the past that still has a Ally Pally tour date for sale with standing.

Foals? Yeah, their third date ffs.

4 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Looks a bit crap as i literally made in on Word in about 10 minutes, but i can see something like this next year maybe. 

Reading.png

I'd be really happy with this, two great subs and two great headliners - plus i reckon stormzy would be alright too. Not too expensive either and seems realistic. I know Stormzy is headlining Glastonbury etc, but I think it would make a LOT of sense to have courteeners co with him as Stormzy is way bigger down South, and Courteeners are bigger up North. Not sure he'd agree to that though, but to be fair seems like Courteeners don't really care about hovering at the same spot for ages.

Slight change maybe.

Stormzy, Catfish/BMTH co-headline, Liam Gallagher instead of Blink if his 2nd album is well received. It would be a no brainer booking for the fest with Rize not around and Glasto taking him this year, he'll be too big not to headline anything bar probably Glastonbury by then.

Edited by thewayiam
  • Downvote 1