Jump to content

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs


FloorFiller

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Can't quite make out the blurred dates but given they're all August, I suspect Glastonbury is out

 

Screenshot_20240304-101040.png

The blurred out one on the right sort of looks like Reading, and would match up with the dates, but can't see a Leeds mention which makes me doubt it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Actually, the second one down on the right could be supporting Massive Attack on Clifton Downs, Bristol

I think this is correct . Says Bristol , uk on 2nd line , Clifton downs on 3rd I reckon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.thumb.jpeg.51a371f31e8fa61814cc54d0b7ac6524.jpeg

announced friday just gone. It's nice to have something like this promoted by Live Nation, so it's unlikely to be terribly handled and either empty (although I usually get freebies in that case) or cancelled. Was weighing up Reading for that weekend, feeling old vs the value of all those acts for the price, but now Jungle and Mette is 5 minutes walk from my flat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/29/2024 at 2:37 PM, Suprefan said:

IMG_6047.jpeg

Lord Huron is a good support too.  Worth checking out if you haven't.  Think I might be tempted by the Manchester gig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Lord Huron is a good support too.  Worth checking out if you haven't.  Think I might be tempted by the Manchester gig.

Lord Huron only on the US shows I think, pretty sure it's just Madi Diaz for the UK dates

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

image.thumb.jpeg.51a371f31e8fa61814cc54d0b7ac6524.jpeg

announced friday just gone. It's nice to have something like this promoted by Live Nation, so it's unlikely to be terribly handled and either empty (although I usually get freebies in that case) or cancelled. Was weighing up Reading for that weekend, feeling old vs the value of all those acts for the price, but now Jungle and Mette is 5 minutes walk from my flat

"Subject to licence" makes me chuckle. Imagine they just don't get the licence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gejonimo said:

"Subject to licence" makes me chuckle. Imagine they just don't get the licence. 

It's happened before, in Ireland at least.

Garth Brooks sold out (a frankly baffling to me) 5 nights at Croke Park despite the venue only being licenced for 3 nights. Then in a hissy fit cancelled all 5 of them when the council refused to bend and allow the extra shows.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, incident said:

It's happened before, in Ireland at least.

Garth Brooks sold out (a frankly baffling to me) 5 nights at Croke Park despite the venue only being licenced for 3 nights. Then in a hissy fit cancelled all 5 of them when the council refused to bend and allow the extra shows.

Always wondered what he did outside of the 'Team of the Week' on BBC Sport website. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, panda97 said:

Lord Huron only on the US shows I think, pretty sure it's just Madi Diaz for the UK dates

I'll be honest, with my eyes I was struggling to make out the difference in the little symbols!  Shame as I'd have been up for it if he was supporting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I'll be honest, with my eyes I was struggling to make out the difference in the little symbols!  Shame as I'd have been up for it if he was supporting.

Don't worry, I had the same issue, the choice of different symbols is not great

No Father John Misty on the UK shows either, I was really excited when I first saw the poster as I thought it would be all of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member




×
×
  • Create New...