Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Latitude is slowly morphing in to the latter day Bestival before it died. Seems to be trying to appeal to a broader audience but in doing so just looks like a mish mash of every other mid-size festival in the U.K. rather than the distinctive vibe the lineups had before. I’m sure it’ll pad out and look a lot better on further announcements as is almost always the case, but f**k me is that a drab first drop. 

It is a really sad state of affairs for latitude. It has always been my second festival but they have changed the booking policy and moved away from the original remit. They recently have had 1 good mainstage headliner and then 2 strong second stage headliners but this is the weakest first announcement ever. 

On 12/8/2023 at 5:28 PM, efcfanwirral said:

haha I love that. Following a result at a gig is always funny. My best one was Neighbourhood Weekender trying to stream the last game of last season in front of the stage when Sea Girls were on!

Everton fan here. I was at Slam Dunk in Leeds on the last day of the season last year when we played Bournemouth. I had next to no signal and was relying on people updating me. I was in the queue for food when I got about five messages saying we'd scored. Lost my sh*t in as quiet a way as possible (in Leeds). What a day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Editors tour for Feb/Mar '24

No London date is particularly noteworthy. Wonder why that could be.

I will also like to have it on record that I might've been more up for the Killers' dates in June/July with this than Travis, but that could just be because I'm not as familiar with their work.

hoping for October Drift subbing them they've played on the undercard twice .... if so ill make a trip to Bath 

Had a look at Doja Cat ticket factory presale today. I really like her but standing's about £100 so had to back out. Too many expensive arena gigs for me booked too recently. Think others feel the same way as it's been nearly 2 and a half hours and they're still available. We're at breaking point now.

Speaking of availability I had a look at Noah Kahan out of interest. Looks like he's sold exactly 5 tickets in the O2 Priority allocation for this section (£82.50 to hear that one song!)

image.thumb.png.ebf4f93d975ac69ff6e994ac907c4a45.png

15 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Had a look at Doja Cat ticket factory presale today. I really like her but standing's about £100 so had to back out. Too many expensive arena gigs for me booked too recently. Think others feel the same way as it's been nearly 2 and a half hours and they're still available. We're at breaking point now.

Arena stuff is getting wild. Depeche Mode had nothing below £100 save for some side-view tickets right in the rafters of the O2, which I just couldn't get enthusiastic about indulging. It's quite something you can get cheaper tickets for West End theatre shows.