Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

20 minutes ago, Gejonimo said:

Also maybe AFI won't be active for a while, not that they ever are over here. 

What was said on the podcast?

It was a LONG one but reading between the lines that basically that Gwen's shut them off/doesn't speak to them. She basically made it incredibly difficult on the last album and was more interested in her own career etc. The very fact she only just came back this year after nearly 15 years to the UK and tried to sell out HUGE venues and had to cancel because of poor sales. She is a household name in the US and the country music scene have taken her in with her marriage to Blake, but she's living in a total bubble. 

Edited by eatingglitter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goer190 said:

GAk2MoNW0AA8UJL.png

There are sometimes a few acts that play Glasto from the Victorious line up.  My observations would be, I think (but not sure) the first appearance on a UK poster in 2024 of Biffy, Snow Patrol & Wet Leg.  If they are doing festivals they could be possibles (not sure where Snow Patrol or Biffy would fit in the lineup mind).  IDLES seem to be playing a lot next year, You would think that makes them a shoe in for Glasto but 2022 doesn't seem that long ago (same is true of Wet Leg).

19 minutes ago, Krisesk said:

Biffy Clyro seem a decent shout for Other headliner? 

I think size wise they are either other stage headliner or Pyramid sub again.

There seem to be quite a few names who are the right size for Other stage headliner.

Chemical Brothers & The National seem very likely.

Then other possibles that are active, touring and not ruled out are The Prodigy, LCD Soundsystem, Massive Attack, Bring Me the Horizon and now you could probably add Biffy Clyro to the list.  

53 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I think size wise they are either other stage headliner or Pyramid sub again.

There seem to be quite a few names who are the right size for Other stage headliner.

Chemical Brothers & The National seem very likely.

Then other possibles that are active, touring and not ruled out are The Prodigy, LCD Soundsystem, Massive Attack, Bring Me the Horizon and now you could probably add Biffy Clyro to the list.  

Massive Attack have said the show in Bristol will be their first in the UK. So won't be at Glasto sadly

• Upvote 1