Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, charlierc said:

BST feels likelier imo given the timings. Or maybe Somerset House? But we'll see.

Somerset House would be smaller than all of the currently announced venues. 
BST on one of the lower capacity nights, or well priced and with a good undercard, could be a good call. 

4 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Somerset House would be smaller than all of the currently announced venues. 
BST on one of the lower capacity nights, or well priced and with a good undercard, could be a good call. 

they did BST as Radio 2 (lower capacity) a few years back and it sold out - so sounds perfect yeah

4 minutes ago, snoochie1981 said:

Finsbury Park?

the tour is AEG promoted so seems unlikely

18 hours ago, WhatADin said:

I can't say I blame you. I had a panic as the campsite we've been using for London gigs was full. I did find another one but obviously not happening now, but only lost £20. Coming from up north though could be tricky. I know that Electric Ballroom has quite an early curfew though as they have club nights. Probable be all done by 10:30pm, so could make last train?

I’ve tried looking at some options today but I think it’s going to be difficult to get there rather than back as I’ve got potential places I could stay. I’ve emailed ticketmaster and tbf rightly so they can’t be of much help. It’s my own fault as didn’t think it through thoroughly enough but now I’ve got some tickets that I’m sure loads of people would snap my hand off for but I can’t do much about it, or at least easily anyway.

On 11/6/2023 at 10:04 AM, WhatADin said:

Oh, absolutely hands down. It's like 1,500 capacity? Just have to keep fingers crossed. Personally I'd rather pay more for a smaller gig like that than a huge stadium gig. 

As it turns out, SeeTickets' confirmed prices for Wembley said that standing is the same price as the Electric Ballroom tickets were, plus there's also a front-standing golden circle at an extra £30. 

The idea of going abroad and just turning it into a holiday is more tempting ngl.