Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Weyes Blood touring in November. Glasgow, Leeds, Nottingham and the Eventim Apollo doubling as a spotlight show for P4K Festival

11 – Glasgow, UK – Old Fruitmarket

12 – Leeds, UK – O2 Academy Leeds

13 – London, UK – Eventim Apollo (Pitchfork Music Festival London)

14 – Nottingham, UK – Rock City

On 3/4/2023 at 12:44 PM, Padjeq said:

A lot of up and comers there I wanna see, like Tommy Lefroy, flowerovlove, Stone and Rachel Chinouriri.

I absolutely love this lineup, huge Holly Humberstone fan, Tommy Lefroy are great, Wunderhorse amazing, Bleachers of course

Then when I have listened to the rest of the lineup I've mostly enjoyed them too like Stone, Cate, Dylan, Flowerovlove, Katie Gregson Macleod, Michael Aldag

Just have to decide whether I want to do it solo as nobody else is interested haha

12 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

I’m going to go to see Bleachers at that festival. Looks fun. Also some talk of Cam Aspen being an anagram or something as no band exists under that name. Saw someone say it could be Spaceman - Sam Ryder.

gah I hate how easily won over I am by this type of mystery! Ryder just seems like a weird thing to obscure. like, pop-y stuff is not uncommon at this fest. and it is v early on to drop a surprise that people have months to speculate over. makes me think it could be a launch of a side project - like A Blaze of Feather at Latitude. anyway probably the wrong forum for this ramble. great line-up though!!

5 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

gah I hate how easily won over I am by this type of mystery! Ryder just seems like a weird thing to obscure. like, pop-y stuff is not uncommon at this fest. and it is v early on to drop a surprise that people have months to speculate over. makes me think it could be a launch of a side project - like A Blaze of Feather at Latitude. anyway probably the wrong forum for this ramble. great line-up though!!

Who’s A Blaze of Feather?

Hopefully we’ll see some of this undercard at Glasto. Lizzy is touring the UK in June, Confidence Man are at Down The Rabbit Hole, and Tove Lo has a GSH in her EU tour. Snail Mail has a large gap from mid June so would be good to see her too.

A9EFBEBF-85D7-4541-AE04-D2B364689EDF.png

Edited by Punisher

54 minutes ago, Punisher said:

Hopefully we’ll see some of this undercard at Glasto. Lizzy is touring the UK in June, Confidence Man are at Down The Rabbit Hole, and Tove Lo has a GSH in her EU tour. Snail Mail has a large gap from mid June so would be good to see her too.

A9EFBEBF-85D7-4541-AE04-D2B364689EDF.png

Really want to see Lizzy

10 minutes ago, theciderviking said:

Did anybody have any joy with Fall Out Boy at Band on the Wall? I got the sold out message within 13 seconds, gutted but not at all unexpected. 😭

Managed to get 2 for Band on the Wall! Got my tickets around 10:12 so think i got lucky with 2 going back into the pot. 

Absolutely buzzing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, theciderviking said:

Did anybody have any joy with Fall Out Boy at Band on the Wall? I got the sold out message within 13 seconds, gutted but not at all unexpected. 😭

Two for London here as well! I thought I didn't stand a chance as soon as I got a captcha but seems I was very lucky. Glad it's only a week away as I'm already over excited