Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 minutes ago, LoveAndTheft said:

So Elton confirmed for Sunday and Arctic Monkeys strongly rumoured for Friday. It also seems Peter Kay pretty much a guarantee for Saturday. I've never known all 3 headliners 99% confirmed by Christmas.

Presume this is a continuation of the crap joke going round this forum.

Wembley date added for The Weeknd.

image.thumb.jpeg.5ed17ad7576372cc67604720bd45449d.jpeg

1 hour ago, BenG92 said:

Given Peter Kay is now doing 20 sold out Manchester dates running into 2024, I dread to think of what an Oasis reunion would look like. Might as well just give them a residency at Etihad. 

Don't know if they've all sold out yet, but over 40 Manchester dates now, running into Summer 2025.

3 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Given Peter Kay is now doing 20 sold out Manchester dates running into 2024, I dread to think of what an Oasis reunion would look like. Might as well just give them a residency at Etihad. 

Peter has a low ticket cost so it lets loads of people into the show. He will get his money. Oasis will be asking similar to Blur Wembley and it might turn some people off.

Lets rock with the cocks out

8E5AD81A-49EA-4F04-A3B5-7D93CE759900.jpeg

17 hours ago, stanh said:

Wembley date added for The Weeknd.

image.thumb.jpeg.5ed17ad7576372cc67604720bd45449d.jpeg

Impressive

15 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Peter has a low ticket cost so it lets loads of people into the show. He will get his money. Oasis will be asking similar to Blur Wembley and it might turn some people off.

Oasis could easily do a week at the ethiad and a week at wembley even at Blur prices.

1 hour ago, JHad said:

All three! 🫣

No way we'll dress up as suggested though. Will you?!

I was considering wearing a bow tie but I don't own an actual suit and as we're driving up from Southampton we're already putting in enough effort!

We're all going, so if you want to say hello I'll be the bloke with 2 sons, one will probably be the youngest there and the other one is big with loads of hair. 

On 12/14/2022 at 10:12 AM, Memory Man said:

Phoenix i doubt will be back. They played one UK show at brixton in november and it barely sold out. 

They have just never got a large amount of traction over here whereas they are pretty big in Europe and US

Thomas, the vocalist, said on that gig that they played Brixton back in 2001, and they bombed so badly they were practically banned from the UK for more than four years after that. 😀

Such a shame cause that gig is practically one of the highlights of this year for me. They were so good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, clasher said:

Would be very unusual seeing a full etihad.

Wow you are a funny guy, I bet Peter Kay is looking over his shoulder with your spontaneous humour......

You do realise that the Etihad has been sold out every game so far this season....even the Carabou Cup and dead rubber CL game and even before this season, City have been the 5th largest average crowd in the PL and top 20 in the world so the joke is actually on you?

You and many others will need to find something else to have a pop at Manchester City for soon 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

Wow you are a funny guy, I bet Peter Kay is looking over his shoulder with your spontaneous humour......

You do realise that the Etihad has been sold out every game so far this season....even the Carabou Cup and dead rubber CL game and even before this season, City have been the 5th largest average crowd in the PL and top 20 in the world so the joke is actually on you?

You and many others will need to find something else to have a pop at Manchester City for soon 🙂

Chill man, it was just a joke.

Like city's attempts at winning the CL.

trig.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4