Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

12 hours ago, Suprefan said:

since you dont know who the artists are then its not stacked. If you do then yes, its very stacked since its likely going to sell out in a day or 2. And its 21+ so no teenagers to muck it up.

I actually do know who the artists are, that's you just being a presumtuous idiot again! Not believing the lineup justifies the price doesn't mean the same as not knowing the people. Compare 

I know Peaches, Bicep, Soul Wax, Jessie Ware, Justice, Boys Noize, Fisher, Chase and Status, Floating Points, Four Tet, Joy Orbison, Anderson Paak, MIA, Nia Archives, Jamie XX.

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Starting price for 2 day GA is $400 (£320). Still very steep but I think I'd just about pay that for that lineup. Just. 

tbh the issue is its just a complete clashfest

this new US format of ridiculous clash fests is very strange, those pop punk fests are the exact same. as is that indie one too

Can't decide whether to go for Barry Can't Swim tickets this morning for November at Brixton Academy or give it a swerve. He says he'll be playing new stuff.

Just now, Mardy said:

Can't decide whether to go for Barry Can't Swim tickets this morning for November at Brixton Academy or give it a swerve. He says he'll be playing new stuff.

well he'll also be playing old stuff too no doubt - its a live set

i'm not bothering and will just see him at glasto

On 5/13/2024 at 6:54 PM, Nicklord said:

Seems a few more dates in New York and LA. I guess he'll add maybe a few more at other continents and that's it

I wonder if Gilmour will also tour in 2025. On his last tour with a new album he toured in 2015 and 2016. He also started late in 2015 and after a break again in april 2016 true different continents....

He did 17 concerts in 2015 and 34 in 2016. Perhaps we will get something semillar??

On 5/13/2024 at 9:39 AM, FloopFiller said:

Hell yeah

IMG_0468.jpeg

£43.50 for Ally Pall through ticketmaster, slightly more through Seetickets and Dice.

Maybe it's sponsored with ticketmaster as I know Wembley Arena tickets are always cheaper through ticketmaster due to being a sponsor. Infact, I male a point of going through TM for Wembley Arena....the only time I do mind.

I can accept £43.50, it's just whether I need to see them again. Seen them at their own gigs twice I think, Trees couple of years back which although setlist was great, didn't think they were their best..i was driving so could only have a couple. I saw them at Slam Dunk too and I've seen them years back at Leeds twice as well so probably about 6 times. I think them, Biffy Clyro and Linkin Park are my most watched but there is a few in the numbers of 3/4 as well. 

I had thought Slam Dunk they haven't played Leeds since 2017 either.

Edited by northernangel

On 5/17/2024 at 2:58 PM, Padjeq said:

image.thumb.jpeg.eb7d434d624a5c2bd7168552dabe541b.jpeg

They're keeping tickets as close to £20 as possible

They also sell some reduced price, low income tickets on an honesty policy (which previous sales suggest people don't take advantage of). And all shows are accessible venues, and the end times have been confirmed at the time of shows going on sale so that people can catch trains home:

Full info about ticket prices, booking fees, age restrictions etc can be found over here at our website, but a couple of bits I wanted to draw attention to…

• All venues are accessible but have limited reserved seating/standing for those who require it. If you require a reserved accessible spot, or have other accessibility needs, we would urge you to contact the venue immediately after purchasing your ticket to discuss your requirements. You can find contact details and additional accessibility information for each venue at our website.

• We know that there will be a lot of people travelling from out of town for these gigs, so we’ve already confirmed show-end times. Where possible these have been selected to allow train travel home to major neighbouring towns/cities. End time listed below, with selected train-destinations in brackets alongside. More info here.

• Sheffield - 10:30pm (Leeds, Barnsley, Doncaster, Wakefield)

• Glasgow - 10:30pm (Edinburgh, Stirling, Greenock, Ayr, Hamilton, Paisley, Dumbarton)

• Manchester - 10:15pm (Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Hebden Bridge, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bolton)

• Bristol - 10:00pm (Bath, Cardiff, Newport)

• Brighton - 10:00pm (London)

• Birmingham - 9:45pm (Nottingham, Coventry, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Northampton)

They really are just the most considerate band going.

On 5/17/2024 at 1:58 PM, Padjeq said:

image.thumb.jpeg.eb7d434d624a5c2bd7168552dabe541b.jpeg

They're keeping tickets as close to £20 as possible

used to love these guys back in 2008/09, still go back and listen to those albums but haven’t listened to the stuff that came after.

never seen them live, tempted by the Bristol gig. Likely to get a bit of that old stuff or will it mainly be newer material (if there is a new album announced or similar)? 

anyone got any idea on likelihood of tunes from those older albums 

24 minutes ago, internetjef said:

used to love these guys back in 2008/09, still go back and listen to those albums but haven’t listened to the stuff that came after.

never seen them live, tempted by the Bristol gig. Likely to get a bit of that old stuff or will it mainly be newer material (if there is a new album announced or similar)? 

anyone got any idea on likelihood of tunes from those older albums 

They did everything when I saw them in 2017. I'd say they still will.

• Thanks 1