FloorFiller

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Blink 182, with Tom back, according to a leak:

2023:

2/9 - OVO Hydro, Glasgow

5/9 - 3Arena, Dublin

14/10 - Utilitia Arena, Birmingham

15/10 - Manchester Arena, Manchester

Think this is being announced officially today. No London date is strange - possibly doing a festival down south instead? 

Turnstile apparently supporting on the U.S. leg but I doubt we’d be so lucky over here. 

Last week I got told London 02 Arena in October with Tom back. 

Just now, Florian Saucer Attack said:

I really hope the reason Tom rejoined blink 182 is because the US government has admitted there are UFO's and Tom thought to himself 'My work here is done. Time to start making fuck tons of money again.'

The actual reason is probably much more bleak than that if you've been following Mark Hoppus.

2 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

APE are really scraping the barrel for acts and I think they need a change in direction to sell tickets so blink wouldn't surprise me, be a huge sell out with a pop punk focused undercard.

Best thing APE can do is switch back to May and not be on the busiest festival weekend of the year. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

They’d be a weird fit for APE but I guess it could happen 

2 hours ago, Sorcha17 said:

APE potentially?

I think someone said Blink is a LN tour. they are meant to be at the south american lollas which is LN too

Had a great time at their last arena tour even though everyone around us opted to sit down for the whole thing. I'll be on the floor this time for sure.

edit: and the bars in the NIA closed before 9pm on this night only. very bizarre

Edited by Padjeq

6 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

new album coming too!

Was expecting them to just do the whole ‘reunion/greatest hits’ tour kind of deal for a while at least so a new album coming already is a pleasant surprise. Hopefully be better than the last Tom-less couple which were incredibly bland and by the numbers. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Was expecting them to just do the whole ‘reunion/greatest hits’ tour kind of deal for a while at least so a new album coming already is a pleasant surprise. Hopefully be better than the last Tom-less couple which were incredibly bland and by the numbers. 

yeah those albums were bloody atrocious. Hope it's better than Neighbourhoods though, but I have a feeling it won't be 

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

yeah those albums were bloody atrocious. Hope it's better than Neighbourhoods though, but I have a feeling it won't be 

Had Neighbourhoods on this morning and it wasn’t as enjoyable as I remember it being at the time of its release - very so so, although better than the two that came after. Not expecting anything amazing from them as they’re stuck in that ‘adults trying to do grown up pop punk’ thing that so many acts like them struggle with, but hopefully be pleasantly surprised. 

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Had Neighbourhoods on this morning and it wasn’t as enjoyable as I remember it being at the time of its release - very so so, although better than the two that came after. Not expecting anything amazing from them as they’re stuck in that ‘adults trying to do grown up pop punk’ thing that so many acts like them struggle with, but hopefully be pleasantly surprised. 

Yeah when I was younger I lapped it up but now you can see how half baked and slapped together it was. I'm literally expecting nothing decent from them and would have preferred them to just focus on the classics.

Had so much fun at their last London show with Matt Skiba but always wanted to see them with Tom.

I remember finding out Chester Bennington from Linkin Park had died just before they came on so it certainly helped cheer me up. One of those shows I don't really care they sound it's just a blast to sing along to all the bangers.