Weird Placings 2017

Matt42

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mjsell said:

London Grammar is a weird one for me. A slot lower on the same stage as their last appearance. Makes zero sense

Swap them with Annie Mac. 

No, wait, give them Annie Mac's slot and leave a big space where they were instead. 

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Either way I don't think it's weird if they play 4th down Pyramid instead of 5th down. Think I was worried it'd fall flat before when people suggested it but they've really broken out in the last couple of years and this is the sorta slot they want and deserve. This is better than JP headline or whatever I reckon.

Yeah but I ended up thinking any Pyramid slot for them would be really weird, and the only reason I had them there was in an attempt to keep the Friday hip-hop slot alive. Anyway, hope they take the opportunity and smash it. As said, it'll be good exposure for them. Will also be funny having the camping chair brigade have to suffer through it waiting for Katy Perry.

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Not weird per se, but the Acoustic line up reeks to high heaven.  An absolute shower of the damned.

Strongly agree - I literally was just looking at that. Where the devil are The Saw Doctors, and why are hothouse flowers headlining

Its the one stage i'm well disappointed with

36 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

This opening 5 is gonna absolutely decimate the Pyramid dwellers.

36 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

This opening 5 is gonna absolutely decimate the Pyramid dwellers.

Screenshot_20170530-133855.png

This is gonna fuck with my shit...

Edited by Deadendfriends8

57 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Either way I don't think it's weird if they play 4th down Pyramid instead of 5th down. Think I was worried it'd fall flat before when people suggested it but they've really broken out in the last couple of years and this is the sorta slot they want and deserve. This is better than JP headline or whatever I reckon.

Also...with that timing, they won't be lost to any clashes. So we can all go :D And that leaves me free to see Aphex Twin at Field Day (although I probably would have done that regardless to be fair)

Edited by Sasperella

1 minute ago, majormajormajor said:

Warpaint headling the Park. I think this is part of the whole 'there aren't enough women performers' bollocks. Although, the Park is very weak this year. Shame seeing as they're banging on about the 10th anniversary etc.

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

Where to even start...