"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

47 minutes ago, rubenz said:

I remember playing its grim up north a lot when I was a kid as it was on a copy of Now 20 that I had. Sandwiched between Go by Moby and PM Dawn.

It was a rave track with them reading out the name of Northern Towns with crow noises etc 

Hahaha I had Now20 great album or at least when I was a kid :)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Eks101 said:

KLF was basically cheesy chart rave played in chrome and carpet nightclubs. It was music that people 'thought' that people who liked dance music listened to.

Erm cheesy ? Biggest selling single artists of that year (can't remember which). I do like dance music and I did and do listen to it. Well ahead of thier time. Down with your heresy ! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Franky said:

Erm cheesy ? Biggest selling single artists of that year (can't remember which). I do like dance music and I did and do listen to it. Well ahead of thier time. Down with your heresy ! 

Haha fair play.

9 minutes ago, Franky said:

To be fair, biggest selling single artist in no way shape or form proves that it wasn't cheesy. Generally biggest selling just means pretty shit. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

To be fair, biggest selling single artist in no way shape or form proves that it wasn't cheesy. Generally biggest selling just means pretty shit. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had already won. 

I'm beginning to think a new area may be part of the secret. Last night had a quick look on you tube and caught the latest Barbster 360 vlog in which he was asked to leave the site by security. He normally takes and enjoyable pre-festival tour around this time but this time was politely asked to leave. I wonder why? Is construction on a new stage already underway?

8 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Eg. Robson and Jerome unchained melody 95!

Cracking song and all...but Robson and Jerome? Probably my mothers fault <_<

Edited by slash's hat

4 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

I'm beginning to think a new area may be part of the secret. Last night had a quick look on you tube and caught the latest Barbster 360 vlog in which he was asked to leave the site by security. He normally takes and enjoyable pre-festival tour around this time but this time was politely asked to leave. I wonder why? Is construction on a new stage already underway?

Beat me to it, I'm only an occasional viewer of his stuff and went on his channel thinking he was overdue a Glastonbury vlog and there it was, interesting he was asked not to film anything, any new stage can't be that big a deal though as it would have been on the new map, unless that's all part of the master plan and the map will be updated

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

I was on site on Sunday when it was very quiet (if someone can explain how to reduce the file sizes i will upload the photos). Apart from Carmageddon , the enlarged and (i think) relocated bullring in the Common and a new treehouse in the Woods that is already on twitter there were no real spoilers that i could find.

Still plenty of time to build one though. 

Edited by Bathimp
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Eg. Robson and Jerome unchained melody 95!

Cracking song and all...but Robson and Jerome? Probably my mothers fault <_<

Don't worry mate I distinctly remember my mother also having something to do with that !