BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

To be fair, @Woffyhas known most of these people a long time. I'm sure he's able to judge if he should be able to remain friends with them without being told to dump them by a load of people off the internet.

No offence, like.

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

That's better! 

(If people really did this, I'd be very very lonely). 

I'm a massive hypocrite really. I've terrible things to my friends while drunk. Hiding @SwedgeAntilles Celtic slippers isn't even the worst thing I've done to him. Tells you all need to know about him that that's the thing that annoys him the most...

4 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I'm a massive hypocrite really. I've terrible things to my friends while drunk. Hiding @SwedgeAntilles Celtic slippers isn't even the worst thing I've done to him. Tells you all need to know about him that that's the thing that annoys him the most...

You never know who's reading these forums 

guys any help? got a friend who gets the following message. Nobody is trying to buy her ticket?

There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order.

9 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I've taken a lot of drugs. And never once have any of them made me want to burn my friends clothes. 

Not sure what the fuss is; I mean after you've had some mushrooms you gotta burn a coat.  I single handily financed mountain warehouse through the credit crunch! Happier times...

11 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The Lawn group has shrunk from 8 to 3. We're getting old and real life is biting people, I could see me doing a solo one after the fallow.

We're currently at 14 with the potential to go up to 16 after the resale (even Mrs Antilles has bowed to peer pressure), I'm hoping that should see us through with decent numbers throughout the next decade. 

7 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The Lawn group has shrunk from 8 to 3. We're getting old and real life is biting people, I could see me doing a solo one after the fallow.

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Just the two of us this year and none of my original group...

Our group has swollen considerably in the opposite direction, and most of them can go for a burton if they think I'm hanging around waiting for ages while they're faffing about.  And thats the rounds system buggered.