Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Muppetmark said:

gfs favorite band on the lineup, im just happy its not against radiohead. 

Ha, just teasing mate.  That's the great thing about Glastonbury, you can see Radiohead 1 night and then off to Scouting for Girls another.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah I definitely thought they'd been confirmed/somebody had mentioned they were the Saturday. Never thought they'd be a headliner myself but opens it up nonetheless. 

If nothing else was on I'd definitely like to catch Goldfrapp so them on the Sunday (seemingly my least busy day from what we know) works for me. Probably still end up missing them though.

See, I'd swear I saw they were supposed to be playing Friday night in JP - was it not the band's photographer or something that said that somewhere?  I know I'd written them off because of the clash with Radiohead.

2 minutes ago, merago said:

See, I'd swear I saw they were supposed to be playing Friday night in JP - was it not the band's photographer or something that said that somewhere?  I know I'd written them off because of the clash with Radiohead.

That's what I thought too, that's why I'm sure I was worried that Future Islands would clash with The XX.

Anyway, here's hoping they headline so I can have a Royal Blood > The XX > Future Islands run

3 minutes ago, HomeParkMark said:

I've seen them headline on the Friday and Sunday and do teatime slots on Saturday and Sunday so it's never a nailed on time/day.

Actually didn't they go up against The Rolling Stones on a Saturday night too?! Guess we'll see soon enough, always great for a sing a long

7 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I'm hoping for Friday but that most likely represents a Royal Blood clash. 

If it's only Fri/Sun they're available then it's a proper shit clash for me either way and I won't see them.

Still hoping they get stuck on a bigger stage early (although very much doubt they will)

22 hours ago, merago said:

It was their photographer or something but it was only JP that was confirmed, never a particular day.

Crystal Fighters and Dizzee Rascal are the only ones left worrying me about preventing that RTJ JP headline slot.

2 hours ago, sisco said:

If it's only Fri/Sun they're available then it's a proper shit clash for me either way and I won't see them.

Still hoping they get stuck on a bigger stage early (although very much doubt they will)

Me too, yeah I've not seen Chic or them but seeing the real thing in Macca would have made it probably only viable clash free. They will always be a clash.

On 18/05/2017 at 3:34 PM, Will-2609 said:

It was their photographer or something but it was only JP that was confirmed, never a particular day.

Crystal Fighters and Dizzee Rascal are the only ones left worrying me about preventing that RTJ JP headline slot.

Crystal Fighters defo aren't doing Glasto this year

On 17/05/2017 at 7:22 AM, eFestivals said:

lol, so it did. :lol:

I suspect what you have is slightly wrong, based on something else i have - tho that's based on me taking that something else as right, when i don't know for sure that it is. I think it probably is, tho.

That other info is spot on Neil!

14 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Crystal Fighters defo aren't doing Glasto this year

Oh fair enough. For some reason I thought they were down as SR/TBC on the rumours page, but looking now they're not on there at all. Have they been removed or were they never there in the first place?