Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

23 minutes ago, bennyk said:

no doubting it, if im completely honest. You were the first to hear something, first to mention a venue, first to mention the boarding pass CAG connection. All came from you there. 

Hats off

Edit: Becuase there was plenty of people doubting you ( @kalifire )

Thanks for the credit...still not getting me anywhere nearer a ticket though :(

All that @cheeseandgrain and @foofighters publicity too....

9 minutes ago, incident said:

I'd imagine that the event tonight will have by far the highest concentration of Eavii and other Glastonbury related staff in one place between now and the Festival. Can't imagine many better places to go looking for rumours / leads.

not sure about that. I believe I know of a few staff who were given invites and declined for various reasons, and I doubt they're the only ones.

3 minutes ago, FooFighter said:

To anyone who is local or knows the area - if the car park is cut off is there any obvious place to wait outside the venue for those attempting to blag a way in or would you literally be at arms length all day? 

Security up already...pretty sure you won't get near without the right ID etc.

41 minutes ago, The Nal said:

So what exactly is going on? Something about flights, tacky shit being mailed to fans and a possible Glasto announcement from a band who are playing every other festival. That isn't Radiohead.

Is that it? A Foos secret gig?

It's all about the timing innit. After a long winter of silence from the farm, even the sound of the agricultural machinery is welcome. 

4 minutes ago, FooFighter said:

To anyone who is local or knows the area - if the car park is cut off is there any obvious place to wait outside the venue for those attempting to blag a way in or would you literally be at arms length all day? 

its a huge open area, have a look on google maps, I doubt they would be able to secure the carpark

if driving down and they have the carpark blocked, there is another car park behind M&S which is across the road.

27 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Classic. DJ Matt James demonstrating that you don't need to construct a complex treasure hunt leading to a secret gig for a bit of self promo. Well played.

It has worked - I have had 1 more listen on my page !!! whoop.

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Do you rekon Dave and the lads are there yet?

You not reckon they'll pop up to Worthy farm, cup of tea in the farmhouse, sign a contract, have a wander round etc before heading to Frome?

Although I am not the biggest fan of the foo's,I would probably watch them, clashes permitting, purely because of the effort they have put in.

It shows that headlining Glastonbury means alot to them, more so after missing out in 2015.

Hats off to them, and enjoy tonight, whoever is on these boards and has a invite.