Bjork

Al2006

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, eFestivals said:

that was to do with Scottie, and i'm not entirely sure why.

I'll ask him a bit later when he's online, if I remember.

Scottie says "I think she was suggested - and at the time she was just talking about doing dj sets in future - so I think it was from 6Music"

I'm thinking it's probably crock.

Edited by eFestivals

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Scottie says "I think she was suggested - and at the time she was just talking about doing dj sets in future - so I think it was from 6Music"

I'm thinking it's probably crock.

Wasn't she one of the acts Emily followed on instagram? Would be a set and a half if she was there.

6 hours ago, ericlered said:

Yes please. Sunday night, WH or Park. Homogenic best album for me.

"Park" he says, come on now, let's not get silly.

How about the John Peel Friday Night Icelandic Slot?, or the Sunday Night Other Stage Acquaintances Of Tricky Slot?

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

How about the John Peel Friday Night Icelandic Slot?, or the Sunday Night Other Stage Acquaintances Of Tricky Slot?

6 hours ago, ericlered said:

Yes please. Sunday night, WH or Park. Homogenic best album for me.

He's 100% right on the album though

3 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Beyoncé was on the Pyramid.

This just desperately needs to happen Sunday night on West Holts btw. Bin the computer lads. It's crazy how many of my favourite acts could play and I would completely forget they existed if B.G. was announced.

Edited by dentalplan

20 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Beyoncé was on the Pyramid.

The Pyramid Sunday Night World's Biggest Tricky Fans slot that. Tom; frontman of Serge And The Lads, was so focused on shouting along every word on Maxinquaye in the car one day, that ran his dad over. Mumford & Sons are David Schweinleiber's favourite band, his mrs claims to be mates with Tricky, it all fits.

It's a wonderful, wonderful dream, but there's no evidence at all of it happening at the moment.  She's been touring loads of times in the last 9 years and not played.  We shouldn't get too excited.

Still, there's no evidence it won't happen, so who knows?  She was absolutely belting in 2007.

Arrgh, you've all got me going now!

14 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Yeah I know but I can dream right? Besides Mr Sheeran will no doubt be drawing a huuuuuge crowd on the Pyramid, and stranger things have happened. Would take WH in a heartbeat!