West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

based on the standard Santana UK ticket price, I just can't see WH having the budget to be able to book him.

The only hope, I reckon, would be if Michael booked him from a different budget and 'gave' him to WH.

In which case, could they not play the Pyramid? Or are we only talking about him as he is a WH type of act?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

the irony of an actual live performance in 3D requiring special galsses and light conditions to trick you into thinking that it's in 3D

Ha, yes. I saw them at the Tate Modern and thought the 3D element would be crap, but it works surprisingly well. One issue is that it'd look odd on TV with all the 3D visuals behind the band, and all the crowd wearing daft glasses.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:27 PM, LondonTom said:

The now annual West Holts Friday night party with Justice? Hell yes I am down for that :D  (JP would also indeed work for them, but I think WH as it often is on a friday night could be special)

with Soulwax subbing?????????

Just listening to Steve Van Zandt being interviewed on R6 and he is playing "Bluesfest" tonight with Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul and he just mentioned touring this summer.

Now that band (assuming they've still got "it") would be great on West Holts...

Get 'em booked WH team.

1 hour ago, Rumblestripe said:

Just listening to Steve Van Zandt being interviewed on R6 and he is playing "Bluesfest" tonight with Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul and he just mentioned touring this summer.

Now that band (assuming they've still got "it") would be great on West Holts...

Get 'em booked WH team.

Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul, now that would be something else. WH bookers make this happen

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I saw them at Reading Festival somewhen in the 80s.

Can't say I was very taken with them.

Love Steve with the Boss, also love his radio show and Silvio Dante was an awesome character. Been listening to his stuff on Spotify and really enjoying it, was too young to see them in the 80s so would jump at the chance to see them. Shame you did enjoy though mate

I love the West Holts stage, it's been pretty much my favourite since the first time I went. I've seen the most headliners there and it's always been a blindingly fun shindig of a time. But please, can we not have any major clash with Radiohead.

I'd like to see Jamiroquai, the Avalanches, maybe someone like the Commodores, unless they played there in the last couple of years and I missed it, a Tribe Called Quest, Roots Manuva, Jurassic 5, AIM...

Ta. Cheers.