Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

I really think the upcoming tour will be in support of OK Computer now and not AMSP.

This is so exciting. May is usually a pants month at work and the anticipation for Glastonbury is through the roof, so this gives us something to get excited about! OK Computer reissue with B-sides/alternate takes/etc and/or OKC live from the Basement would do nicely.

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

It's the old climbing up the walls lyrics

My shoddy internet isn´t letting me play any of this and I can´t work out what it going on with those Radiohead links (other gigs in May?) but I´ll just say......I really want them to play Climbing Up The Walls. They did say OK Computer was going to get a right good seeing too at Glastonbury, and it is, in my humble opinion, by far the most sexiest song they do (even if it is about stalkers and what not). And I know his voice isn´t the same anymore and I know it wasn´t a proper released single, and I know they´ve played it maybe every time theyve been at Glastonbury, thus making it less likey...and I dont want everyones pretty lists to be wrong but....´pleasepleaseplease. If i was even the remotest bit high when that track came on I´d lose my shit (not literally...obviously. Weirdly based on some of the stories i´ve read on these boards recently, that type of ststaement actually has to come with a disclaimer)

until there's something referencing unreleased stuff I'm going prepare to be disappointed with a reissue. Lots of tracks I'd like to hear though: Follow Me Around, Lift, Big Boots.

“One of the one's that's on the shelf and never really come off the shelf"

Edited by Chawk

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Wasn't expecting that news coming so soon! Damn, £100 for the box set. If only I didn't just buy a Les Paul :lol:

Postage was coming up at £10 for me for the £23 vinyl, dread to think what it is for that! Starting to think you'll get your OK Computer wish now