Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

4 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Atease seems pretty convinced that those posters are Radiohead related. 

Plus this poster on Reddit posted this 9 months ago:

and has surfaced again on Reddit recently linking back to his previous post. Pretty exciting if true, will be massively exciting to hear the likes of Lift recorded. 

Not usually arsed about reissues at all but likewise in really wanting to hear the studio version of Lift (considering it's looking like it's never gonna make it on to one of their actual albums).

26 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not usually arsed about reissues at all but likewise in really wanting to hear the studio version of Lift (considering it's looking like it's never gonna make it on to one of their actual albums).

Oo yes and follow me around!!! They played it on meeting people is easy so was from around then

16 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Spotted in New York

k4ibataaxsty.jpg

p2BulYK.jpg

Also, Thom was in my dream last night. I was in the Highlands standing next to a big flat topped rock, he walked past dressed in full cammo. I decided to ignore him out of respect, but then he walks up to me and signs this poster on top of the flat rock and gives it to me. I presume appearing in dreams is another part of this viral marketing campaign. 

Edited by Chawk

If they are reissuing OKC with extra tracks, I wonder whether the tour kicking off in June will shift focus to that record and away from AMSP? I'm expecting 5-6 OKC tracks at Glastonbury if all of this comes together.

Airbag

Android

Let Down

Karma Police

No Surprises

Lucky

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

If they are reissuing OKC with extra tracks, I wonder whether the tour kicking off in June will shift focus to that record and away from AMSP? I'm expecting 5-6 OKC tracks at Glastonbury if all of this comes together.

Airbag

Android

Let Down

Karma Police

No Surprises

Lucky

Come onnnn opening with Airbag.

On 25/04/2017 at 11:28 AM, Franky said:

Every time I have seen RH they have played Creep, which is lucky as it's the only song of thiers I really like ! Hoping not to be dragged to see them by my best mate as a "Creep omen" ! Especially if it looks like they are just going to play all their depressing go and take your own life shit !

Bit confused here. Is Creep not their most "depressing go and take your own life shit"??

"You're so fucking special. I wish I was special. But I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here."

I mean...

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Bit confused here. Is Creep not their most "depressing go and take your own life shit"??

"You're so fucking special. I wish I was special. But I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here."

I mean...

I see your point ! lol What can I say, I like this tune :) I dont like much else they do.