Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

13 minutes ago, LetsGoToMars said:

51% have been dispatched now. Still no email for me :(

Me neither. Upfront I'm being all 'it'll be here soon enough' but deep down I'll still be checking that see tickets progress at 99% screaming.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mrfunk said:

Postman had been according to cctv,  I'm not home for a few days,  so I assume I've been carded .  Why does it still show out for delivery?  At 5.30pm?   What does the status say if it's been returned to delivery office?  When do they update the status?   So many questions,  I know...  Just the general panic..  That it still says out for delivery. 

Anyone have any thoughts on this,  sorry for my impatience,  Very limited Internet here..  Thanks 

Given there'll be many people who travel south the weekend before the festival, that means See need to be clearing 10% of the remaining total daily from now - especially given that the Royal Mail asks for 48 hours before attending the depot if you're not in when they try to deliver. See has cut it very fine this year.

Edited by Jugtanion

5 minutes ago, Jugtanion said:

Given there'll be many people who travel south the weekend before the festival, that means See need to be clearing 10% of the remaining total daily from now - especially given that the Royal Mail asks for 48 hours before attending the depot if you're not in when they try to deliver. See has cut it very fine this year.

It does seem late this year, I'm sure they were all out by this time in previous years. I've also got a car park ticket separately and they haven't even started on those!

Don-t-Panic!.jpeg

Just logged on to see if my order had been dispatched yet and had the message " 08/06/2016 - Your order is currently being investigated by our Customer Services department. If you wish to discuss this with our customer services team, please contact us using the message box below. "

Straight on the phone to SEE, they say that all addresses are scanned before the order is sent to make sure it's correct etc and a problem came up. Strange considering there hasn't been an issue the previous 3 years with the same address. Waiting for a 'manager' to sign off the order and then it will be sent out later today apparently. Bit nervous now!  

Has anyone else had that message when checking their order, did the tickets arrive ok?

Edited by Smash1984

I did mention this a while back but just reposting to put people at ease. I got my email less than 24 hours before they arrived at my door. they might be sending the emails out late. might have just been a mistake on mine but thought id share ;)

16 minutes ago, Unawarecaesar said:

When I go to the order tracker I can't see anything that specifically gives the status of my order just the overall progress. Is there something I'm doing wrong? 

Yes, when you're on the customer service page you should see 3 tabs. Order tracker, live despatch news and FAQ. Assuming you're only looking at the second you need to click on the order tracker tab, type in your order number and post code and it will then give you your update

7 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Yes, when you're on the customer service page you should see 3 tabs. Order tracker, live despatch news and FAQ. Assuming you're only looking at the second you need to click on the order tracker tab, type in your order number and post code and it will then give you your update

No I've been following the steps and it brings me to a page with my address and order summary but there's no status for the release of the ticket just a bar showing the overall dispatch at 53%

2 minutes ago, wetflame said:

I've had "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided" on the tracker page for the last couple of weeks now, getting antsy!

mine only changed to being sent signed delivery yesterday at around 4pm!!  I was getting stressed, hopefully should be here in the next day or 2.  Never had to wait this long before.

58% gone, nothing for me yet

Sod it, I'm holding out for the 90s, even, dare I say, 95%!! Lets ride this thing until we see the whites of their eyes!!*

* As long as I get my tickets by next Wednesday please

Edited by mario man