See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

7 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

There's always seat numbers but no one ever seems to stick to that, well they haven't the times I've been

I dont seem to have a seat number. I have my coach number followed by this: "See Ticket Ref:17" - are you saying that this is a seat number?

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

I dont seem to have a seat number. I have my coach number followed by this: "See Ticket Ref:17" - are you saying that this is a seat number?

Actually yes it does say See ticket ref, I think I always read that as seat ticket ref!

Edit:

On the ticket tracker online it says Seat: xx xx so I'm not going completely mad :)

Edited by verrymerry

3 minutes ago, RadioheadConfirned said:

got my email today - doesnt seem right though as I'm sure I booked Wednesday travel not the Thursday (which I've been given) and it says the return date is   "MONDAY 29th JUNE" which doesn't exist...

That is odd, last year was Monday 29th June! Mine doesn't have dates just days:

" DEP THURS 07:45 RET MON 11:30 "

7 minutes ago, RadioheadConfirned said:

got my email today - doesnt seem right though as I'm sure I booked Wednesday travel not the Thursday (which I've been given) and it says the return date is   "MONDAY 29th JUNE" which doesn't exist...

Well spotted, mine too! Lets hope the date's correct as we get to stay til Wednesday :D

1 minute ago, jumbomcnutt said:

That is odd, last year was Monday 29th June! Mine doesn't have dates just days:

" DEP THURS 07:45 RET MON 11:30 "

"Your coach information is below (Note times in 24hr format). If you have booked Return Coach Travel you are entitled to return on your allocated coach on MONDAY 29th JUNE. If you have booked SINGLE Coach Travel, this is one way travel only on the date specified.

Your time(s) of departure are below (NB DEP = Inbound RET = Outbound):

DEP THURS 10:30 RET MON 12:30 "

That's what I've got - very strange though!

Oh yes! Just read mine properly. They have used last years template I think, mine also says Monday 29th. As for the Thursday departure, have you checked your original deposit confirmation? Does that say Wednesday, if so you probably can get them to amend, but if it says Thursday, it may be that that is what you booked without realising.

Mine says Monday 29th at the top, but then there is a line further down which says the 27th:

" See cannot be held responsible for any delays experienced due to the high volume of traffic exiting site on Monday 27th June. Any information received from the traffic management team at the festival with regard to delays will be communicated to passengers, where possible. We appreciate your patience in this matter. "

5 minutes ago, RadioheadConfirned said:

"Your coach information is below (Note times in 24hr format). If you have booked Return Coach Travel you are entitled to return on your allocated coach on MONDAY 29th JUNE. If you have booked SINGLE Coach Travel, this is one way travel only on the date specified.

Your time(s) of departure are below (NB DEP = Inbound RET = Outbound):

DEP THURS 10:30 RET MON 12:30 "

That's what I've got - very strange though!

I reckon you should ring to check - if the return date is incorrect, then maybe your departure date is wrong too. You don't want to miss your Wednesday coach if they've made a mistake!

1 hour ago, kaytee... said:

I'm going from Liverpool too and have both the coach and seat numbers in my eticket. Maybe it's so the driver knows who's sitting where to make handing out the tickets easier

Ah I've just checked my order tracking in Seetickets and it specifies a seat number which matches the "see ticket ref" number in the eTicket so that must be it :) 

What time is your coach departing?

2 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

Ah I've just checked my order tracking in Seetickets and it specifies a seat number which matches the "see ticket ref" number in the eTicket so that must be it :) 

Yep, I get it now. I have a seat number. 

Edited by jumbomcnutt

1 hour ago, kevbizarre said:

I'm on the 8am one on Wednesday. Hoping it doesn't take longer than expected to get to the festival though, hate travelling me.

DEP WEDS 05:00 RET MON 04:00

Your Pick-Up Point is:

THE O2 ARENA COACH PARK, W PARKSIDE, LONDON, SE10 0DX

The coach number you need to board is:

COACH 409

This makes me very, very excited! Still can't quite believe I managed to get the exact location, day and time I wanted in the resale last month. 

7 hours ago, kaytee... said:

I'm on the 8am one on Wednesday. Hoping it doesn't take longer than expected to get to the festival though, hate travelling me.

Good work on getting the earlier one! I'm 10am so think 4pm is the earliest I'll be there which isn't too bad considering I was lucky enough to get a resale ticket..

4 hours ago, kevbizarre said:

Good work on getting the earlier one! I'm 10am so think 4pm is the earliest I'll be there which isn't too bad considering I was lucky enough to get a resale ticket..

Not too bad, fingers crossed traffic isn't bad. Being there at all is the main thing

• 2 weeks later...
On 20 May 2016 at 5:00 PM, not worthy said:

It's not for me, I failed in initial coach sale but got general access tickets. I'm checking this for my daughter, she got tickets in resale....coach 170

Hello dude, did your daughter get the location change email from see today? As we both predicted the town hall stop isn't in use. New stop is NEW: RAILWAY BRIDGE BUS STOPS, HILL STREET, B5 4AH. @Beerqueen note for you too in case you haven't seen the email.

sorry about the odd fonts...silly iPad....or iPad user :-)

2 hours ago, Perks said:

Hello dude, did your daughter get the location change email from see today? As we both predicted the town hall stop isn't in use. New stop is NEW: RAILWAY BRIDGE BUS STOPS, HILL STREET, B5 4AH. @Beerqueen note for you too in case you haven't seen the email.

sorry about the odd fonts...silly iPad....or iPad user :-)

Aww thanks for thinking of me!  I did get the email and tried to find this thread to alert others but couldn't find it (I was trying to do it quickly at work).  

So, not having actually exited New Street since all the work was done - can you tell me if there is a particular exit I should aim for? What will it be signposted?  I'm sure I'll manage but any advice would be gratefully received!

On 24 May 2016 at 6:00 AM, tarw said:

Anyone else on a Stoke bus?  What times are your return busses?  Is it only 8am return or if I miss it is there another one?

Only just seen this I'm on the 8am back as wel. But would like to know if had a back up should I miss it