See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

Just now, Beerqueen said:

Thanks.  If I'm honest, I don't really need to know but I want to know.  I should have plenty of time to make the connection between my train getting into New Street and finding the coach station i.e. over an hour, but I'd just like to know where I'm headed!  I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to planning these things!  Ok, more than a bit.

Yeah, I hate rushing so always get there early. But if a train is involved.... leave plenty of time!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Yeah, I hate rushing so always get there early. But if a train is involved.... leave plenty of time!

Exactly!  I've got a hotel booked for the night before which I booked before I knew what time my coach was.  I can cancel it up to the day before and it really doesn't seem worth staying overnight but a part of me knows that I'll be fretting on the morning in case there's a derailment or something!

1 minute ago, kevbizarre said:

Yep mine just come through too :D

No seat allocation so guess it is first come first serve?

How boozy do the coaches tend to get? 

1. First on, first choice of seat

2. Last year I was departing London mid morning and people were drinking but I wouldn't say it got 'boozy'. I guess it all depends on how long the journey is from your departure point etc., 

Ours have come through, Thursday from Liverpool. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhh!

Edited by Kneale

4 minutes ago, kevbizarre said:

Really? That's interesting. Mine just states the coach number (going from Liverpool) unless the See Ticket Ref number = seat number? 

I'm going from Liverpool too and have both the coach and seat numbers in my eticket. Maybe it's so the driver knows who's sitting where to make handing out the tickets easier

Edited by kaytee...