new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

yeah, and they don't build a full coherent sentence by accident. 

Except they do... that's literally how predictive text works.

Why are you so convinced that I am guilty, instead of just understanding that whatever happened was obviously a mistake? 

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Except they do... that's literally how predictive text works.

Why are you so convinced that I am guilty, instead of just understanding that whatever happened was obviously a mistake? 

it was fairly typical of your posting, nothing of it lo9ooked like an accident unless you think everyoine should think all of your posts to be accidents.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

it was fairly typical of your posting, nothing of it lo9ooked like an accident unless you think everyoine should think all of your posts to be accidents.

Have you ever heard of the crime triangle? Basically it's a theory which says crime requires 3 things for it to happen. Those are the desire/motive, the victim/target, and the opportunity. Now obviously I haven't committed any crimes, but the same logic still applies: I have had no motive nor have I had an opportunity.

I could have just made a new account under a completely different name and pretended to be someone else, but instead I've come here to try explaining myself to you and to prove my innocence. It's actually getting frustrating now because I can't comprehend why you are so incapable of understanding. For god's sake Neil, just use your head and think logically. 

Not quite sure where to put this but has anyone heard from guypj recently? Last i read it was emergency hospital for his,granddaughter. Just had this with my grandson and realised he hadnt popped up anywhere.

I know it was going a bit generation divide on some of his last posts but whatever you think of someones political (?) Thoughts you dont wish ill on anyone so just wondered really if all was ok for him.

Sorry if this comes across wrong or in the wrong place. 

Just now, danmarks said:

Not quite sure where to put this but has anyone heard from guypj recently? Last i read it was emergency hospital for his,granddaughter. Just had this with my grandson and realised he hadnt popped up anywhere.

I know it was going a bit generation divide on some of his last posts but whatever you think of someones political (?) Thoughts you dont wish ill on anyone so just wondered really if all was ok for him.

Sorry if this comes across wrong or in the wrong place. 

He’s fine I believe @vintagelaureate has spoken to him … 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Have you ever heard of the crime triangle? Basically it's a theory which says crime requires 3 things for it to happen. Those are the desire/motive, the victim/target, and the opportunity. Now obviously I haven't committed any crimes, but the same logic still applies: I have had no motive nor have I had an opportunity.

I could have just made a new account under a completely different name and pretended to be someone else, but instead I've come here to try explaining myself to you and to prove my innocence. It's actually getting frustrating now because I can't comprehend why you are so incapable of understanding. For god's sake Neil, just use your head and think logically. 

Thinking logically you were here to cause trouble and thinking logically. You still are. 

19 hours ago, Neil said:

Thinking logically you were here to cause trouble and thinking logically. You still are. 

You are not thinking logically at all because I am  certainly not here to cause trouble. I come here to discuss festivals & music with people, and also to make some friends... have met some great people through efests.

I know you are on edge lately because Gucci and his friends keep making new accounts and trolling on here, but I can promise you I have nothing to do with them. I've never spoken with any of them outside of efests.

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

You are not thinking logically at all because I am  certainly not here to cause trouble. I come here to discuss festivals & music with people, and also to make some friends... have met some great people through efests.

I know you are on edge lately because Gucci and his friends keep making new accounts and trolling on here, but I can promise you I have nothing to do with them. I've never spoken with any of them outside of efests.

you and others come here to spoil these forums for others by bringing down the tone.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

you and others come here to spoil these forums for others by bringing down the tone.

Another false accusation. I've been posting here for years and my intention has never been to spoil the forum for others. You seem so convinced that I'm a bad guy and refuse to listen to any reason. 

22 minutes ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Another false accusation. I've been posting here for years and my intention has never been to spoil the forum for others. You seem so convinced that I'm a bad guy and refuse to listen to any reason. 

people who come here to troll are bad guys.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

people who come here to troll are bad guys.

We're going in circles now. I do not come here to troll and I have told you that so many times already. Why do you struggle to understand this?

Anyone else would have realized by now that this was all a big misunderstanding, unbanned me, and apologized.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

We're going in circles now. I do not come here to troll and I have told you that so many times already. Why do you struggle to understand this?

because you've come to troll in your new guise.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Anyone else would have realized by now that this was all a big misunderstanding, unbanned me, and apologized.

because you're too clever and too  important to do anything unlikeable. why would i enable you to mess with my life...or to spoil these forums for orthers

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

because you've come to troll in your new guise.

What new guise? This is my only other account. @Gilgamesh69420 is not me and I have no idea who is behind that account.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

why would i enable you to mess with my life...or to spoil these forums for orthers

What the hell? Do you seriously think I don't have more important things to do in my life than  to come on here to "mess with" your life and spoil these forums for others? I come on here because I really like festivals and music, that's all.

21 hours ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Quite the master troll move to come back under essentially the same name.

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2022 at 2:51 PM, zxc208 said:

I've had to create another account - I forgot my last username!!

I didn't get tickets in the resale *cough* didn't release there was one!!

but I/we had planned to get a stall and we just found out our application was sucessful - yay, first time with a patch. although I had volunteered with Oxfam before (I highly highly recommend volunteering) this feels better

been to glasto loads of times, but I always feel excited - like when I was kid really looking forward to christmas

Congrats on the stall - what are you selling? How was the process? How long have you been trading elsewhere?

On 5/5/2022 at 1:16 PM, Gilgamesh96 said:

Oh god, please tell me you don't believe all this bullshit too. 

What will it take for me to prove my innocence?

Whatever happened listening to you moan about it is boring. You have an account and can post reasonably, so I would respectfully suggest that you stop moaning and just carry on using your live account. You don't need to prove your innocence, just stop being boring. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, SouthbanKen said:

Whatever happened listening to you moan about it is boring. You have an account and can post reasonably, so I would respectfully suggest that you stop moaning and just carry on using your live account. You don't need to prove your innocence, just stop being boring. 

You chose to come in here and read through it all. Twat.

• Downvote 1

Hi

Long time lurker, first time poster! First Glasto was 1997 but still get as excited as a kid before Christmas before each one. I genuinely think 2010 festival was the best 5 days of my life (don't tell my wife that, she never comes...!)

Can. Not. Wait. for this year 😃 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 4:19 PM, Tomk2 said:

Hey y’all. I’m tom, this is my first glasto got my tickets 3 minutes into the resale and so excited to finally be going after many years disappointment at not getting tickets!!

Hello Thomas. Glasto is going to tear you a knew one, and i'll be watching... Welcome to eFests 😘 x

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, Gilgamesh96 said:

Sure I may have made light-hearted topics in the past - probably because this is the internet and people are allowed to have fun, not everyone takes things so seriously. But I certainly wouldn't make meaningless topics. 

Okay so my warning was received at 5:32pm on Sunday. I was working that day, from 10:30am til 6pm. A very busy day at work in fact, being that I work at a pub and it was a bank holiday weekend. At that point I was deep cleaning an area of the kitchen. All I can think is that maybe my phone got wet while I was cleaning and it accidentally posted a topic. Stuff like that has happened before - just a few weeks ago my phone got wet while I was working and it accidentally sent a load of gibberish messages to people on WhatsApp.

Accidents happen, but I can assure you I have no problems with my memory.

image.jpeg.6492588aed68a2cd33de527d88962654.jpeg

Or more topically, “I was looking for tractors”.