new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

Just now, Jump.2 said:

Could you at least sign out the @jump account as I can't access the sign out button banned?

no, no good will to someone who has already shown their bad will towards me.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like time to start ramping up the hope again in anticipation of the next ticket sale.  Been reading this forum for 14 years now since my first glasto in 2008 - back when losing out on the ticket rush wasn't a thing and everyone who wanted to go got a ticket. I have tried for tickets every year since and have manage 3 more glastos but more disappointments than celebrations.  Glastonbury is a big part of my year though whether i get to go or not and it's bitter sweet reading the happy postings here of the lucky people who have been successful on years that i have missed.  2008 was just as a couple and the other 3 have been with kids as they have got bigger. I genuinely consider glastonbury as part of who we are as a family.  Missed out this year which was hard but like i say its time to allow myself to be hopeful again.  Hope to be able to contribute here from our previous experiences. .  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jaykc82 said:

First time going to Glastonbury.  Group of 4 Canadians going together, none of us have been before.  Beyond excited to go!

Went in 2019 with my Canadian friend and there was a brilliant group with a flag living their best lives around the site! We're back next year and will find them/you!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

i'm ok, working hard at my recovery. 🙂 

off to the gym shortly, i walked 500 meters on a treadmill on tuesday. 🙂

Great stuff.. So you'll be OK by next year for glasto.. I realise you'll not be perfect but better than last year..