Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

On 6/19/2016 at 10:45 AM, morph100 said:

I'm in, bringing flamingos to dish out to anyone who wants them and is responsible enough to take them home at the end of the festival.

Anyone bringing children to the meet, I see them as most likely to want to keep their flamingo the longest, much more responsible than us adults!

my girlfriend ended up with one - she absolutely loved it,

Lovely to meet a few of you briefly on Wednesday, thanks for the flavoured vodkas, very tasty. And sorry Neil. I'll try harder next year! Hard work all round this time, mud doesn't help, nor does bands wanting arena set ups in muddy fields. But hey. Already writing up notes and making plans for next year. 

I did make it in the end, but I wasn't in the right headspace and had to leave after only chatting to a couple of you for 10 mins or so.

After the nightmare journey on Wednesday, it got to about 7pm and I said to my mates that I was off. They all decided they wanted to join me, which I wasn't too keen on, but didn't want to say so, and predictably, the whole journey from Darble was spent constantly stopping for toilet breaks etc, so by the time I arrived, I was such an anxious mess that I just couldn't do the small talk thing - plus my mates all sat at a separate table anyway, so I was a bit pissed off with them tbh!

Sorry everyone, next time, I will make the trek solo, and leave the slow coaches behind :)

Lovely to meet anyone I managed to talk to/share cherry bakewell vodka with briefly. Wasn't planning on coming along, but was wandering by so plucked up the courage to come in and boy I am so so so glad I did

Met some lovely people xxx Big festival love to you all

@JanieM28 hope you managed to find your campervan ok on Thursday (?) evening when we shared a bench having a cuppa at the top of the hill of doom - was lovely having another random chat with you x

@Mardy did you get glittered all weekend ? x

@bennyhana22 looking forward to your essay of a trip report xx

FF xx

Is there any demand for moving this until Thursday? This is the second festival in a row I've been able to attend the NFR meet on Thursday, but not made the official meet. Unfortunately, plenty of people go to the Wednesday meet, not the Thursday one. I mean, @jeffie is alright, but I can't move on Worthy Farm without bumping into him anyway ;)

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is there any demand for moving this until Thursday? This is the second festival in a row I've been able to attend the NFR meet on Thursday, but not made the official meet. Unfortunately, plenty of people go to the Wednesday meet, not the Thursday one. I mean, @jeffie is alright, but I can't move on Worthy Farm without bumping into him anyway ;)

I agree- for various reasons we can never go until Thursday and I would love to go to the efestivals meet but just can't make it

41 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Lovely to meet anyone I managed to talk to/share cherry bakewell vodka with briefly. Wasn't planning on coming along, but was wandering by so plucked up the courage to come in and boy I am so so so glad I did

Met some lovely people xxx Big festival love to you all

@JanieM28 hope you managed to find your campervan ok on Thursday (?) evening when we shared a bench having a cuppa at the top of the hill of doom - was lovely having another random chat with you x

FF xx

Hmm... I remember sitting with you at the bench moment but haven't the slightest recollection of what we talked about! Hope I wasn't too bollocksed to make sense - the end of a long and tiring day. :)