• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Should be yes - as long as it hasn't expired inbetween

I need to cancel one of my friend's tickets so I'm just going to do this. I can't deal with the paranoia that See end up cancelling the wrong one :lol: (I know they would probably resolve the mistake but I ain't changing it)

43 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

You don't know what happens if they have do you? Somebody I booked for isn't coming, my card expired in Jan. Hadn't thought of this until now.

You new card shouldn't matter. When Bob Mortimer had his heart attack last year, I had a ticket (bought via see tickets) refunded, but my card was different as it changed. The card is set up to an account and the payment will automatically go to that account. It did with me:

I might still have the email I gotfrom them.......

https://mobile.twitter.com/rphamer1984/status/661458271279128576

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

14 minutes ago, Peroni said:

Anyone still waiting see to claim the money??

Mine went out today. Have a look at your account to see if it is a pending transaction. Mine was showing that until today. Was the payment 'authorised' (but not taken) as I think you posted you had taken flight money from the account. Did that leave your account short at the time.   Dilly

Spoke to Nat West.   They say it's been taken but I can't see it online until see claims the money.... never been so keen to spend a grand!  Have tweeted see tickets.... They say check with Bank...

4 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

Mine went out today. Have a look at your account to see if it is a pending transaction. Mine was showing that until today. Was the payment 'authorised' (but not taken) as I think you posted you had taken flight money from the account. Did that leave your account short at the time.   Dilly

1 hour ago, Waapster said:

Yes, I paid on Friday and had an email but the money still hasn't left my account. I'm not gonna panic until Wednesday.

Unbelievable the amount of snobbery in this thread and indeed this forum. I hope I don't bump into most of the absolute swear words at Glastonbury. To be fair though I think I'll be pretty safe as most of you will be queuing for showers and pimms. Whilst looking down your nose at those of us that are enjoying ourselves.

6 hours ago, markian said:

Unbelievable the amount of snobbery in this thread and indeed this forum. I hope I don't bump into most of the absolute swear words at Glastonbury. To be fair though I think I'll be pretty safe as most of you will be queuing for showers and pimms. Whilst looking down your nose at those of us that are enjoying ourselves.

Eh? Where did that come from? Its not posh to talk about a bank account you know...

I'm with NatWest, paid last friday and its just shown in my account today. My glasto companion has also paid which makes me feel better.

We have 1 going back and need 3 more for our group. Also got 2 other couples i know trying for the resale.

Not sure what the snobbery comment is about. Most of us budget all year to be able to go and so are quite rightly excited to have it paid off and confirmed. 

Hi Markian

As someone who is incredibly tolerant and libertarian, but who cannot abide sweeping generalisations or unwarranted injustices on here, I'll bite.

Would you care to elaborate on the assertions made in your post above, ideally with examples?

One could suggest that, as a new arrival to a very well-established institution, you might have felt your way around a bit, before emptying both barrels on people who have been around a while and established relationships based on having got to know other members a bit. It feels a bit like someone seemingly wishing to join a club, only to attend their first meeting and call everyone there a walker. I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve.

Anyway, as said, do elaborate, and we can get a good ol' discussion going.

Best wishes

Ben

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Hi Markian

As someone who is incredibly tolerant and libertarian, but who cannot abide sweeping generalisations or unwarranted injustices on here, I'll bite.

Would you care to elaborate on the assertions made in your post above, ideally with examples?

One could suggest that, as a new arrival to a very well-established institution, you might have felt your way around a bit, before emptying both barrels on people who have been around a while and established relationships based on having got to know other members a bit. It feels a bit like someone seemingly wishing to join a club, only to attend their first meeting and call everyone there a walker. I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve.

Anyway, as said, do elaborate, and we can get a good ol' discussion going.

Best wishes

Ben

This is just a guess, Ben, but markian was posting in the 'Jeremy Corbyn' thread in the early hours. Maybe his post in this thread was intended for that one instead? 

Quite right!

Bank accounts indeed. How bourgeoise.

If you don't keep your pennies in a sock under your pillow you are practically aristocratic.

On 03/04/2016 at 2:29 PM, defrio29 said:

So.. If i bought 5 tickets, and only paid for 4. How will they refund the deposit? Is it automatically credit to the card that i use to pay the initial deposit?

Just to add to this, a card expiring does not affect any potential credit to a card. (I work in the industry)