Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Strypes were pretty good last year. Small crowd but hard to judge how popular they still are when playing a replacement slot. That and the massive crowd Frank Turner had, emptying the field sharpish didn't make it look good for them though. 

On 31 January 2016 at 7:59 PM, Will-2609 said:

Other headliner opposite Coldplay on the Sunday is the perfect slot tbh, especially as we seem to know New Order are headlining the Other on Saturday.

Kendrick subbed by BMTH opposite Coldplay subbed by Ellie Goulding. Perfect (not that I'd be anywhere near BMTH).

only just seen all this. i'd given up hope on Kendrick, and how the guys from Blossoms would know this its anybody's guess, but christ let this happen. i can totally buy that the BST exclusive is bollocks - now we just need something framing him at Glastonbury

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:19 PM, Gnomicide said:

The Strypes were pretty good last year. Small crowd but hard to judge how popular they still are when playing a replacement slot. That and the massive crowd Frank Turner had, emptying the field sharpish didn't make it look good for them though. 

Slaves on at the same time too who pulled a massive crowd, imagine quite a bit of crossover there too

3 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

The fabulous and unmissable Hattie has self confirmed.

Here http://www.hattie.biz/upcoming-gigs

Good stuff. I presume she'll be in groovie movie on the Wednesday night. Great start to the festival!

Edited by BlackHole2006

3 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

Dub Pistols have a Festival TBA date on Friday June 24th. I imagine that'll be Glastonbury, that's the day they've played for the last 3 festivals. Probably on the Glade Stage again.

dubpistolspng.png

I love the TBA on the 10th and 12th..... Isle of Wight rather narrows it down.

Edited by A Guy Called Matt

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Party band Doreen Doreen

Comedian Alistair Barrie

Chicago DJ Jose Zaragoza

Secretsundaze on the Genosys stage

Progressive house DJ Ben Coda

Do you use an elaborate Google search to find these? Like search last week for:

Glastonbury "Tour Dates" -ELO -U2 -Beyoncé -Coldplay -Adele