Sigur Ros

admscott

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolute worst possible news! my two top acts on the lineup and they're seemingly on at the same fucking time. perfect. just gotta pray for some kind of miracle like they're on earlier or later than a headline slot

edit: or that LCD are on another day...

Edited by FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

Yes,the date of each gig is indeed in the source for each individual show information page.)if that makes sense) A very excellent spot!

I've been seeing it for a couple of weeks but just never thought about it/dared look into it. Just assumed that was a generic start date thing. :(

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

absolute worst possible news! my two top acts on the lineup and they're seemingly on at the same fucking time. perfect. just gotta pray for some kind of miracle like they're on earlier or later than a headline slot

I personally think the best bet at clash-avoidance isn't in Sigur Ros' time but LCD's. Loaded don't seem to think they're headlining Other and as long as they're not headlining anything else on Friday night then they're not in the path of Sigur Ros. :thumbsu:

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

edit: or that LCD are on another day...

I dont think ive ever wanted neils info on something to be wrong this much ever before. If they do clash it will, without being too overly dramatic, ruin my fucking life. 

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I personally think the best bet at clash-avoidance isn't in Sigur Ros' time but LCD's. Loaded don't seem to think they're headlining Other and as long as they're not headlining anything else on Friday night then they're not in the path of Sigur Ros. :thumbsu:

can't for the life of me think where LCD would play other than as a Other headliner - literally seem made for that spot and it's still where i expect them to be, but would definitely welcome them slotting in anywhere if it means i get to see Sigur Ros, even if the LCD show will undoubtedly suffer a little for it 

1 minute ago, The60ftOctopus said:

So, Muse v LCD v Underworld v Sigur Ros?

This is absolutely the worst. Are they definitely playing The Park stage?

no it just seems to make the most sense what with Other seemingly being booked up. they still seem far too big for it in my eyes but i just cant see them in the JP and WH doesn't seem right either

10 minutes ago, Cieran said:

The three headliners I really want to see are Sigur Ros, Earth Wind & Fire and New Order. What is the possibility of these three playing different nights?

you're in luck - Sigur Ros are playing Friday on an unknown stage, New Order are playing Saturday on the Other Stage and Earth Wind & Fire are playing the Sunday on the West Holts stage 

Edited by FloorFiller

18 minutes ago, Cieran said:

The three headliners I really want to see are Sigur Ros, Earth Wind & Fire and New Order. What is the possibility of these three playing different nights?

Im glad at least someone is happy. My top 3 acts (LCD Foals and Sigur Ros) appear to be playing the same night. It happens every friday, every year, without fail.

24 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Im glad at least someone is happy. My top 3 acts (LCD Foals and Sigur Ros) appear to be playing the same night. It happens every friday, every year, without fail.

At least you're likely see two out of three.

Edited by SwedgeAntilles