Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

No way will The 1975 be third, especially below Chvrches who they're bigger than. Could possibly sub LCD, or sub NO with Chvrches below them

Neil mentioned something the other day regarding a R&L 2nd stage header and 3rd on the other. 

If he thinks Chvrches are subbing NO and PJ Harvey is subbing BMTH plus the potential Foals sub on Pyramid on Friday, well it added up

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

Neil mentioned something the other day regarding a R&L 2nd stage header and 3rd on the other. 

If he thinks Chvrches are subbing NO and PJ Harvey is subbing BMTH plus the potential Foals sub on Pyramid on Friday, well it added up

The 1975 on before LCD on the Friday?

Just now, jonodillieono said:

Who's looking possible to sub Adele? Is it Ellie Goulding?

I wouldn't want to miss chvrches but as I've already seen them 10 times if there's something pretty decent on the pyramid I might go there. If it's Ellie Goulding though my Saturday at the Other stage is going to be nice and dancy

think she's being touted to sub Coldplay more than Adele, or at least that's what i can see happening. not a clue who's gonna be on before Adele, although the idea of Macklemore has been thrown about...

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

think she's being touted to sub Coldplay more than Adele, or at least that's what i can see happening. not a clue who's gonna be on before Adele, although the idea of Macklemore has been thrown about...

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling someone told me something about foals subbing coldplay.

Just now, siweltrebor said:

If Adele is announced (which i fully expect to be the case)

Radiohead very much still free that weekend based on confirmed dates, surely there is every chance they might just pop up and play something secret and special at Glastonbury again this year, everyone wins?

Radiohead pop up and play a short set of rarities during the day to a largely confused and absolutely packed crowd in a small area. Nobody wins.

5 hours ago, siweltrebor said:

Could just easily be like a Libertines sort of thing, left as tba special guests and just show up like a worst kept secret right before say Adele herself.

except that was a last minute thing as they needed to book someone after FF cancelling, and presumably didn't announce it whenever they managed to book The Libertines as they were supposed to be an R&L exclusive.