Sunday Legend 2016

O'Doyle Rules

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/12/2015 at 3:22 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Stepping back in to reality for a little, it would be so weird if Wham did actually play. The only reason that you'd go there would be to see the other people that would go to see Wham at Glastonbury. It's a vicious circle.

Well, that's not really the only reason some would go. I'm sure there are people out there that would love to dance to Club Tropicana one more time. You know who you are.

I'd be there because I wanted to be there!

And yes I'd dance to Club Tropicana. The drinks are free, who can't get behind that as an idea?

3 hours ago, Room to sway said:

I'd be there because I wanted to be there!

And yes I'd dance to Club Tropicana. The drinks are free, who can't get behind that as an idea?

Good for you. I just need to say though that my post wasn't really meant to be taken seriously (as with the majority of my posts). I'll admit that Wham aren't exactly my cup of tea and that it would take a very powerful E to get me dancing to Club Tropicana, but I have no problem with others doing so. If that's your bag then go for it.

Talking of free drinks, it's my works Christmas party on Friday night and all the drinks are actually going to be free - all night long. It'll be like being in Club Tropicana.

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Good for you. I just need to say though that my post wasn't really meant to be taken seriously (as with the majority of my posts). I'll admit that Wham aren't exactly my cup of tea and that it would take a very powerful E to get me dancing to Club Tropicana, but I have no problem with others doing so. If that's your bag then go for it.

Talking of free drinks, it's my works Christmas party on Friday night and all the drinks are actually going to be free - all night long. It'll be like being in Club Tropicana.

No offence taken :) It's just music to have fun to and there's no shame in that.

Lucky you with the free drinks - I'm at a work thing today (the yearly All Staff Day) and I'm getting free drinks all day!!!*

* Tea, coffee and even Coke holy shit this os the good life

3 minutes ago, Room to sway said:

No offence taken :) It's just music to have fun to and there's no shame in that.

Lucky you with the free drinks - I'm at a work thing today (the yearly All Staff Day) and I'm getting free drinks all day!!!*

* Tea, coffee and even Coke holy shit this os the good life

*Rock N Roll!

Maybe just soberly photocopy a picture of an arse on the photocopier and just talk about shagging whilst in a store cupboard rather than doing either for real.

You also have no ready made excuse to get off with that person you only found weirdly attractive that one time they dressed uncharacteristically nicely.

Haha apparently we get free wine at about 4:30 so the ill-advised fondling will hopefully begin at around 4:40.

We're guests of Loughborough Uni today so will probably have to save the arsecopying till I'm back in the office. They weren't keen when I drunkenly took over one of the lecture rooms last year.

Edited by Room to sway
Not Peterborough haha