Where's Ben?

dccool

So after over a 1000 posts on this forum in the lead up to his first ever Glastonbury all is very quiet on the bennyhanna front.

Always enjoy his posts and was eagerly awaiting to hear who he saw, what he enjoyed most, what he ate etc etc.

His enthusiasm in the lead up reminded me of myself before my first in 95 and am hoping he gets back on here soon to fill us in on his adventures.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a moment I thought you were going to be the girl that two of my group asking where our friend Ben had gone during Four Tet on Genosys thinking you were his fiancé.

If you're out there, we're sorry and thanks for laughing it off. We could see her face on you, we were in a...weird place.

Would love to see Ben back on here, he's probably on the biggest comedown of all time.

I was very please to meet him on the Weds. After Hot Chip on Friday I was keeping an eye out for him as the crowd dispersed, would've loved to see him, grinning his box off after a brilliant first proper day at Glastonbury.

He was so excited at the Wednesday meet, his enthusiasm is amazing.

I'm expecting a 2,000 word intro, then the full monty at the very least.

Gnom.

Amended. I got in touch with Ben or heard from others who were with him, and he always seemed to be 8-15 rows from the front, maxing out the festival.

Benissimo, it was good to meet you at the NFRNFC meet.

I think he, single handedly, dragged the mood of these boards up!

'Oh boo florence', 'Oh boo emily' etc...

But no, he was all like... 'CANT WAIT', 'Where's this? Where's that', almost certainly made me remember what i was like before my first Glastonbury, and made me realise how lucky I was to be able to go to every one since i've been attending.

And yes, by talking in the past tense, i do realise it sounds like i'm talking as if he's passed away, but in all seriousness, I hope he's had an absolute blast, and i'm quite looking forward to reading his stories!

Hi, got a text from Ben today. He's had an awesome time and I personally think he's processing and back to the "real" world now. Reckon he'll be back to regale us. 

Was lovely to meet you too Aragorn and you missed out on a lovely brandy hot chocolate. 

Dear All

I am not dead.

I am not a Glastonbury virgin.

I am writing.

There is a lot to write.

I am at work.

I will post the epistle at the earliest possible opportunity.

I have one thing to say, as a preface.

Oh My F***ing God.

Ben