3 hour 45 Minute gap between Mororhead and Florence

LSTx

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they just bring Frank Turner or Courtney Barnett in to resolve the Saturday lunchtime nightmare. Please god.

This would make me happy.

I also think its realistic that someone will get an extra set rather than a new band booked considering the late notice. Though considering Courtney and Frank are already doing 2 slots I'm not so sure it will be either of them

as much as i'd love 2 new Pyramid subs (although Friday evening already full of clashes), i'd say realistically it will be some moving/switching and a new mid/low level booking.

Florence and the Machine 22:15-23:45

Mark Ronson 20:30-21:30

Motorhead 19:00 - 20:00

The Vaccines/Mary J Blige 17:30-18:30

The Vaccines/Mary J Blige 16:00-17:00

Alabama Shakes

James Bay

etc

Changing the times for everyone is more difficult than you might think though - some bands will just turn up, play the festival and go home. So they'll be contracted with certain times and crews will have get-in and get-out times arranged...

The simplest solution is to change as few things as possible. Which means get another act in the sub slot that can do 90 minutes, or have bigger breaks. Or two shorter acts.

Just looked on the app and there appears to be two hour gap in the afternoon as well. Mary J Blige pulled out?

Huh. Just checked and she wasn't showing, but searching for her in the app brought her up in her spot and she reappeared in the schedule.

Can I just add, this is my first Glastonbury and following this Glastonbury thread on here with everything thats gone on has been madness, the headliner speculation, the who, Foo Fighters dropping out, Kanye uproar, I feel like I've seen it all!

Same here! Is it like this every year??