Sub to be added?

Matt42

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life isn't that good though. I've missed pulp through crazy means so many times (got burgled and didn't go to Sheffield, other gigs, regrettably not going to the park in 2011) it would make my weekend if it's them. The symbolism is there too...20 years since they filled in.

Lovely thought but can't see it happening. They aren't match fit. They haven't played together for about 18 months. Unless they've been secretly rehearsing constantly for a week. When pulp played their 'surprise' gig in 2011 at the park, Jarvis was tweeting hints for ages. We've had nothing this time.

I have just heard that 1 Direction are the sub on the pyramid stage and have just arrived on site

I'm more likely to play

Some people are being told so I expect it'll leak at some point.

Yes, but loads of people are being told different things so we have no idea about who is right

Edited by justanothername

I was gutted to be at home, then happy cos at least it'll be on telly.

Except it won't be on telly will it?  Won't their existing contracts rule it out?

I'm in a right huff now. :(

Probably wont have a press release, announcement or filmed due to other fest commitments

Yeah got told that on Wednesday but was unsure whether to believe it. Damn good booking really. Torn between them and caribou. Any idea on times? Haven't verb to the pyramid yet

TBA PYRAMID STAGE 20:20 - 21:30

CARIBOU WEST HOLTS 20:30 - 21:30

Edited by hujardon