Glastocam!

pauladam

14 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Pilton has turned orange. Either too much self tan cream or the sand storm is upon us. Does this show up on the webcam?

18:05 - this is the reddest one.

18-05-00_default.thumb.jpg.13944a78dbacf676a47f545e060e85fa.jpg

18:45 - last image before it the camera went completely dark.

18-45-00_default.thumb.jpg.a24b8de482bbf10251041a230a4df87f.jpg

Something strange i've just noticed, images come every 5 mins during the day and then every 10 mins from 18:05 (well they did yesterday anyway).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

We have some people looking at the Pyramid this morning!

413132958_Screenshot2022-03-17at09_10_32.png.7cbe775eac0588eae23b458de3b58db7.png

I did wonder if it might get dressed in the next week or so.

Given the dress has spent nigh on 3 years in storage it would make sense to get it up and give plenty of time to get any issues sorted.

Just now, JoeyT said:

I did wonder if it might get dressed in the next week or so.

Given the dress has spent nigh on 3 years in storage it would make sense to get it up and give plenty of time to get any issues sorted.

The platform to the left suggests that it will be soon. First thing to look out for are the grey bundles of canvas they put out on the floor at each corner.

Probably some structural checks to do first as well.

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

They are still there and been checking round all the structure. 

It’s brilliant isn’t it? Pyramid activity and not long till it gets dressed in all its finery. Hope they check the pegs when unpacking it. We always fine half of ours bent after attempting to batter them into the sun drenched baked hard worthy ground 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It’s brilliant isn’t it? Pyramid activity and not long till it gets dressed in all its finery. Hope they check the pegs when unpacking it. We always fine half of ours bent after attempting to batter them into the sun drenched baked hard worthy ground 

I think Michael has just turned up. This isn’t random activity. 

I think the moment that the pyramid starts getting dressed will be a moment I know it’s actually happening. 

25 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Hope they decided against the potato 🥔 starch pegs this year …. The year they used those on the pyramid was a disaster 😂

Hello @hfuhruhurr it seems that we are getting images every 5 mins now, until 18:05 and then they are every 15 mins - i.e. there are images at 17:55, 18:00, 18:05, 18:15, 18:25, etc. This has been since the webcam was switched back on - first image was 2022/03/09/14-30-00

Url doesn't now have a specific panodata number, it's just https://panodata.panomax.com also looks likes if you use that in place of the previous urls it takes you to the right numbered panodata.

i.e

https://panodata.panomax.com/cams/879/2019/06/30/13-50-00_default.jpg

takes you to

https://panodata12.panomax.com/cams/879/2019/06/30/13-50-00_default.jpg

Not sure if you wanted to update your website 🙂

Two vans and three people, plus the cherry picker (which has been there a few days) and a Land Rover behind the pyramid. Stuff's afoot.

If I was a betting man I'd say structural survey to check condition of the Pyramid after 3 years out of use? 

image.png.af04aacdf66d5a90575c0a755352bb49.png

Edited by blutarsky

8 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Two vans and three people, plus the cherry picker (which has been there a few days) and a Land Rover behind the pyramid. Stuff's afoot.

If I was a betting man I'd say structural survey to check condition of the Pyramid after 3 years out of use? 

image.png.af04aacdf66d5a90575c0a755352bb49.png

I only just noticed the cherry picker! 
Yes structural survey under way I think.