Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, LifeBegins@What??? said:

gonna be the best time we've had in years..:)

It certainly will be! :D

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It was bigger, but actually had a lower capacity, for reasons that can only be found in last year's threads somewhere.

Ah ok cheers Stubert

1 minute ago, LifeBegins@What??? said:

What happened to this footage. My laptop was playing up and i couldn't watch it that day. now can't watch it at all.. was there something on there that wasn't to be seen yet.:resent:

It was drone footage of the site a few days ago, I assume he got a grilling for it and told to take it down :( 

4 hours ago, LifeBegins@What??? said:

I just can't wait to see it all in person.. after years of being a couch glasto watcher i finally get to go there in person.. wanted to wait till my daughter was at the age where she can enjoy the experience and proper music. So roll on next week gonna be the best time we've had in years..:)

I am so jealous for you and your daughter. Nothing can prepare you for what you are going to experience, if you are excited now, just wait til you get through those gates. If you like what you see on TV then you are going to be in heaven when it hits you the face next week. I remember how in awe I was the first time I went, it's an experience I will never forget, and is why I have been going back ever since

Enjoy!

And please report back on how you all get on!

Edited by dingbat2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

What's the dark red, peaked, huge tent in Glade beyond Leftfield?

Love Bullets?

Ben

Judging from a post I've seen on Facebook which I can no longer find I think you are right.

It was something long the lines off 'Elrow has landed' and a video of that tent.

Anyone know what the big red tent behind Leftfield is? Wasn't there as far as I can see on last years webcam pics. Also, Leftfield tent itself appears a slightly different and wider tent to previous (no yellow tops).

Edit: top pic is 2017, bottom is 21 June 2016

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 08.50.42.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 08.52.11.png

Edited by broken monkey
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Anyone know what the big red tent behind Leftfield is? Wasn't there as far as I can see on last years webcam pics. Also, Leftfield tent itself appears a slightly different and wider tent to previous (no yellow tops).

I think this will be the new lovebullets stage for the glade area

24 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Very likely to be Lovebullets

18 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Anyone know what the multi-coloured rainbow tent is that has popped up in the park?

The Park Bar.