Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I wonder if they did genuinely put the wrong other stage up? It seems to much of an FU to be true, but it's strange how it shot up ages ago and then nothing has happened to it since.

Won't take long at all to put the covers down it, there's a cherry picker at the front of it doing something as we speak.

I wonder if they did genuinely put the wrong other stage up? It seems to much of an FU to be true, but it's strange how it shot up ages ago and then nothing has happened to it since.

There seems to be some crane action on there now, but it has been incredibly windy recently, so perhaps that was the delay?

Think they put the skin on last minute to save it getting hammered by the wind.

Last year was my first Glastonbury, it looks so bizarre seeing all the places I remember but with actual grass there. Especially that area left of the Pyramid heading towards the Other - there's no massive bogs and mud pits!

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Arcadia arriving? 

Ben

Edit - actually, they wouldn't go in via Pyramid, I don't think...

Bet they've all disappeared by next refresh :P

I thought maybe it could be Sonic - but your logic is probably apt for that too

11 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Bet they've all disappeared by next refresh :P

I thought maybe it could be Sonic - but your logic is probably apt for that too

Look like portacabins to me. 

Think they have already started on the foundations for Sonic, looks like start of six posts so maybe a different structure this year? Hope it is, I never really liked the old Sonic stage.

Edited by I am Jon