Glastocam!

pauladam

yeah, it's the noticeboard thats been there years. Also, it's 2024, you don't need to photograph your monitor to maker a screenshot, if you're windows, press WinKey+Shift+S and then drag a box around what you want to snip - Mac is  shift+Command+4

image.thumb.png.41acb9dc50a97534e1d573cd95a40ba9.png

EDIT: well, interesting , perhaps it comes and goes when theres something about to happen? 🙂

Edited by paulshane
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, compactdisc said:

From some sleuthing, it didn't go up until 11:35 on 8 June last year (and wasn't there at all in previous years).

https://www.tievolu.co.uk/glasto/GlastoWebcamTool.html?2023-06-08T11:35:00&x=8919.54&y=1760.43&z=0.4973 (you can flick backwards to see it 'disappear')

It's appeared in the last hour....could we be about to see something posted on there? 🤔

22 minutes ago, paulshane said:

yeah, it's the noticeboard thats been there years. Also, it's 2024, you don't need to photograph your monitor to maker a screenshot, if you're windows, press WinKey+Shift+S and then drag a box around what you want to snip - Mac is  shift+Command+4

EDIT: well, interesting , perhaps it comes and goes when theres something about to happen? 🙂

Looks like an old Glastonbury free press sign?

Glastonbury 2022: A Festival Defined By Talent, Euphoria and Protest |  RockShot Magazine

if they were to do some kind of message on that board I can only see it being something that the cam can see but with little detail as the lettering would be too small ..... Something along the lines of Avalon announce ..... 

1 hour ago, deadponyclub said:

From memory of visiting the site around mid April last year the build of Temple had started, although off camera you could see it from Cockmill Lane. Can anyone local confirm site build activities beyond what the webcam can see?…

@pilton digger Runs round the lanes, so could probably advise if anything had kicked off so far. 

10 hours ago, paulshane said:

Thankyou did it! Picture was even more sh*t on my laptop tbf . Dunno what I am doing wrong. Am I still allowed to post sh*t pictures in front of my telly? Will I be excommunicated? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mich1268 said:

Thankyou did it! Picture was even more sh*t on my laptop tbf . Dunno what I am doing wrong. Am I still allowed to post sh*t pictures in front of my telly? Will I be excommunicated? 

you will learn ... I had to after doing the same for many years on here 🙂 

• Upvote 1

There are some signs up on posts along the access road to Arcadia and The Park.

Build lorries have been loaded into the usual place at the deliveries entrance.

Longdrops are going up for the in-between bit between the Pyramid field and San Remo/Beat Hotel.

Edited by MJP

7 hours ago, MJP said:

Longdrops are going up for the in-between bit between the Pyramid field and San Remo/Beat Hotel.

2024 build has begun! 😀😀😀

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Great to see the camera back!  Just a coincidence that I e mailed them about the missing image a few days ago😉

a new farm worker unplugged the camera for his iPhone charger and no one had realised until you emailed them! 😉😂

• Like 1